Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 73

Thread: Forum Game - Build The Dungeon

  1. #37
    Cursed
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    de eart
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheCat View Post
    *types svcheats 1 and noclip console*
    *flies through the map and skipped a couple of floors*
    Hey this seems pretty easy.
    *types noclip and svcheats 0 into console*
    Alright what do we have here?

    Floor 50

    You found yourself in a middle of thousands of cubic dark blue brick.
    You cant jump and break the bricks as you are only the size of a child.
    There is an extra space for you to do some trick?
    The moment you pressed against the brick your hand phased through the brick but the next frame your hand is forced out of the bricks. As it seems that you are in a world where game physics exist, specifically the NES Mario world.

    It seems you can exploit the way collision works in games to get through these bricks.
    Seems like you forgot about the warning inscripted on the entrance. Moments after passing floor 51, a great thunder erupts and the room started to collapse. You're instantly knocked unconscious by the falling rubble.

    Upon waking up, you found yourself being placed in a lower floor, Floor 26. Looking up from the side windows, all the higher floors you generated before are gone, as if they have never existed before.

    Floor 26 contains a massive bottomless hole in the middle, covering most of the floor. There's no floor that connects the entrance and the exit, which means you'll have to go through the hole. You found the walls are completely flat and slippery, clean with no vines on sight.

  2. #38
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    3,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    Seems like you forgot about the warning inscripted on the entrance. Moments after passing floor 51, a great thunder erupts and the room started to collapse. You're instantly knocked unconscious by the falling rubble.

    Upon waking up, you found yourself being placed in a lower floor, Floor 26. Looking up from the side windows, all the higher floors you generated before are gone, as if they have never existed before.

    Floor 26 contains a massive bottomless hole in the middle, covering most of the floor. There's no floor that connects the entrance and the exit, which means you'll have to go through the hole. You found the walls are completely flat and slippery, clean with no vines on sight.
    Well whatever Stan Pines said before "whatever is the bottomless rather than the bottomless pit" So you jump in play some cards while ur falling in abyss of nothigness..
    But you where sent back from where u came from and u saw the exit.

    Floor 28
    Well u saw the room's exit but its a door and its locked. But u saw a stack of needles pile up maybe u need to find a key there
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  3. #39
    Master Sorcerer Jedaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Mods' watchlist
    Posts
    4,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Well whatever Stan Pines said before "whatever is the bottomless rather than the bottomless pit" So you jump in play some cards while ur falling in abyss of nothigness..
    But you where sent back from where u came from and u saw the exit.

    Floor 28
    Well u saw the room's exit but its a door and its locked. But u saw a stack of needles pile up maybe u need to find a key there
    You remember that you always carry a spare key with you. You use the spare key to move the needles to get the key to the locked door.

    Floor 29

    Floor 29 is a room with a locked door. There appears to be a pile of needles which presumably has the key inside of it.

    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

  4. #40
    Lesser Knight BanyuBakhri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Fk you FBI, no
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    You remember that you always carry a spare key with you. You use the spare key to move the needles to get the key to the locked door.

    Floor 29

    Floor 29 is a room with a locked door. There appears to be a pile of needles which presumably has the key inside of it.
    The key is so shiny that it easy to found.

    Floor 30 Chin chin is there, he said "Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo" which mean "B1tch 4ss n1gga, give me the chromosome"
    Name:  chinchin.png
Views: 47
Size:  159.8 KB

  5. #41
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    With Mistie ❤️
    Posts
    14,500

    Default

    You just slowly back away, avoiding any sort of contact with that... person(?), slowly making your way to the next floor.

    Floor 31
    On the next floor, you are presented with a simple choice, 2 doors.

    The door on the right is slightly worn down and marked with bloody writing: "Certain Death"
    The door on the left is embellished with pretty flowers and colourful writing: "Peace and Tranquility"

    Both doors are unlocked and free to pass through, however they are also one-way doors so you must choose wisely as you cannot turn back once you go through.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee


    Discord: Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

  6. #42
    Master Sorcerer TeachMeHow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Place Far Away Manila
    Posts
    3,054

    Default

    Well rules doesn't matter so, I always have a dummy to go through one door and the other both of them tied to a rope. So I threw them inside after 5 mins I pulled them bpth out and the other one was murdered, the other was cover in flowers. So I guess u went to the other door, and there u see the exit


    Floor 32

    You see a bed and u felt tried so you went to the bed and slept. You dream fighting something to save your crush that you are stuck how are you gonna go out, without any exits in the dream world
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

  7. #43
    Master Sorcerer NotTheCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    3,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeachMeHow View Post
    Well rules doesn't matter so, I always have a dummy to go through one door and the other both of them tied to a rope. So I threw them inside after 5 mins I pulled them bpth out and the other one was murdered, the other was cover in flowers. So I guess u went to the other door, and there u see the exit


    Floor 32

    You see a bed and u felt tried so you went to the bed and slept. You dream fighting something to save your crush that you are stuck how are you gonna go out, without any exits in the dream world
    As the Chinese saying goes "将错就错". You turned the dream into a lucid dream and you proceed into Floor 33 as a door appeared out of nowhere which seems like an exit.

    Floor 33

    Floor 33 only has a giant gate in front of you, covered in bushes.
    As you cleared out the bushes you found that there are 12 padlocks on the gate.
    You observed your surroundings but you only find yourself on a isolated island surrounded by sea of forgetfulness. You knew what happens if you tried to swim in the sea as the sign on the shore states so.

    Seems like the only exit is through the gate.

    "Where there is a will, there is a way?"
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

  8. #44
    Lesser Wizard BattleCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheCat View Post
    As the Chinese saying goes "将错就错". You turned the dream into a lucid dream and you proceed into Floor 33 as a door appeared out of nowhere which seems like an exit.

    Floor 33

    Floor 33 only has a giant gate in front of you, covered in bushes.
    As you cleared out the bushes you found that there are 12 padlocks on the gate.
    You observed your surroundings but you only find yourself on a isolated island surrounded by sea of forgetfulness. You knew what happens if you tried to swim in the sea as the sign on the shore states so.

    Seems like the only exit is through the gate.

    "Where there is a will, there is a way?"
    I took the "will" out of your quote and formed it into a key, somehow it worked!

    Floor 34: Sweet Demise: A room full of sweets, delights for your teeth, you thought you will seek, a gate you see, but sweet cannot be eat, thy diabetes pommel within a streak, posion lures beneath the sheets, of sweets so neat. Gate can't be reached, the sweets can't be breached, with no way to bridge, how will you lead?
    Support my PAW SUGGESTIONS below:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...4a21fcd47819dc

    IGN: ABattleCat

  9. #45
    Cursed
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    de eart
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleCat View Post
    I took the "will" out of your quote and formed it into a key, somehow it worked!

    Floor 34: Sweet Demise: A room full of sweets, delights for your teeth, you thought you will seek, a gate you see, but sweet cannot be eat, thy diabetes pommel within a streak, posion lures beneath the sheets, of sweets so neat. Gate can't be reached, the sweets can't be breached, with no way to bridge, how will you lead?
    I avoided the sweets and proceed to the next floor

    Floor 35 is completely covered with hay. You tried to pass through the hay and managed to find a door. However, it requires a specific key that's presumably hidden inside the hay. Searching through them will take forever. What should you do?

  10. #46
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    With Mistie ❤️
    Posts
    14,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    I avoided the sweets and proceed to the next floor

    Floor 35 is completely covered with hay. You tried to pass through the hay and managed to find a door. However, it requires a specific key that's presumably hidden inside the hay. Searching through them will take forever. What should you do?
    Burn the haystack. The key is now easily found, though a bit hot to the touch.

    Floor 36
    On the next floor, you are greeted with a password door labelled "1-10000".
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee


    Discord: Dynnie#3475

    Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

  11. #47
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Burn the haystack. The key is now easily found, though a bit hot to the touch.

    Floor 36
    On the next floor, you are greeted with a password door labelled "1-10000".
    I reported the floor to a mod. The mod checked the password and the password was "PWJDKQPO" The mod then nuked the floor and summoned me to the next floor.

    Floor 37
    Wow, its December 31st, 2020, 11:55pm already? Wow! OH FRICK THERES A 13TH MONTH OH GOD-
    WHY WHY WHY

    You Suddenly collapse and wake up in another room with noobs asking for more raymans and magplants.
    oH nO-

  12. #48
    Lesser Wizard BattleCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamapb View Post
    I reported the floor to a mod. The mod checked the password and the password was "PWJDKQPO" The mod then nuked the floor and summoned me to the next floor.

    Floor 37
    Wow, its December 31st, 2020, 11:55pm already? Wow! OH FRICK THERES A 13TH MONTH OH GOD-
    WHY WHY WHY

    You Suddenly collapse and wake up in another room with noobs asking for more raymans and magplants.
    oH nO-
    Summon Astigmatisme's thread about STOPPING RAY N MAG THREADS and watch the noob get roasted until he turns into a gate.

    Floor 38: bruh moment: you see your bully blocking the gate to the next floor, the only way to go pass your bully is by dabbing, BUT he dabs back. How can you get through this awkward moment?
    Support my PAW SUGGESTIONS below:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...4a21fcd47819dc

    IGN: ABattleCat

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •