Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Startopia 2.0

Default [Feedback] Startopia 2.0

Hey there Growtopians!

It's time to do more space explorations in the newly updated Startopia! If you haven't yet, read ThePsyborg's Devi Diary about Startopia 2.0 here.

So, now check it out, test it... then let us know what you think about it! Feel free to share your feedback and suggestions in this thread!

~ NekoRei

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey there Growtopians!

It's time to do more space explorations in the newly updated Startopia! If you haven't yet, read ThePsyborg's Devi Diary about Startopia 2.0 here.

So, now check it out, test it... then let us know what you think about it! Feel free to share your feedback and suggestions in this thread!

~ NekoRei
    nice

Coool
    IGN: Bardes
    Instagram: @bardesgrowtopia
    Discord: Bardes#3326

Cool. Really nice to have fun updates.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

What happening in space
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuo
    *Hasagi*
    Quote Originally Posted by AlsoYasuo
    *Soryegadon*

What changed?
    I can see the same tools with the same price?

nvm
    I found this: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Startopia-2-0
    Last edited by PerQue; 06-01-2020 at 10:26 AM.
    IGN: PQman
    GT level: 125
    Guild: DIG (GL)
    Discord: PerQue#6470
    Zaproszenie do gildii

Quote Originally Posted by PerQue View Post
    What changed?
    I can see the same tools with the same price?
    you can now land on planets

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Lesser Wizard

Default FINALLY!!

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey there Growtopians!

~ NekoRei

About time for a cool revamp, looking forward!!!

Lesser Wizard

Time to learn startopia
    GrowID: ProdigyDawn
    IG: @prodigydawn
    ProdigyDawn#5608

Most of the starship upgrades are still useless. Was expecting a way to get rid of excess starship upgrades.

I absolutely love the design of space dirt and space junk dirt! More blocks like that are welcome! Can't wait until they become cheaper so I can use them in my buildings.

One of the negative things about the update is the thing that the person above me said. There should be a way to dispose of startopia upgrades for example making them recyclable. They are dirt cheap right now.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Master Sorcerer

Default Startopia 2.0 Feedback.

This is simply my opinion after having done at least 200k star missions before the startopia update, I won't say all of my feedback is correct but it does represent the views of most startopian veterans.

Firstly, skill fails. As some of you may know they have put a floor on skill fails to 10% unless a skill spice is used. I get that this is to make startopia a little harder but introducing random elements such as skill fails into startopia is not the way to do it. The increased instances of random events makes matters even worse because these random events makes us fail a lot more due to factors that are not even within our control. I have chosen to grind startopia over surgery simply because of its consistency, and removing that is a huge bummer for many of us.

Secondly, the descended sector. At first I was pretty okay with the concept of having 2 different sectors depending on whether you manage to defeat Growlactus or not, but after thinking about it a little more it seemed more and more counterintuitive. One of the achievements (Descended Universe) requires you to land your starship on a descended planet 500 times, and that means you have to fail to defeat Growlactus 500 (that's right, FIVE HUNDRED) times. That's ridiculous! You are practically forcing us to fail 500 times just so that we can get an achievement, which if the speculations are correct lets us achieve the startopia title. I suggest allowing us to choose the sector that we want after defeating Growlactus instead of just sending us to the ascended sector. Of course, we would still be sent to the descended sector if we fail to defeat Growlactus.

Thirdly, new missions. Personally I liked the new missions because they provide a more balanced usage of all the tools. Meds, supplies, bolts, diplomats, brains were all very unused tools and were usually nano forge fodder to obtain teleporters and drones, but they see quite the usage in post-Growlactus missions. I would still prefer if we had a lower skill fail rate for post-Growlactus missions though.

Fourthly, longer sectors. I get that some might complain about increased costs and time to reach Growlactus, but I for one welcome this change because it increased the chances of us replenishing at least one blast and its respective upgrades per completed starship. This reduces the hassle of people having to search around for upgrades/blasts when they can just use the ones they got from doing missions.

Lastly, more difficult Growlactus. This is a great change because it drastically increases the risks of simply spamming Growlactuses during the star strife daily challenge, while still consistently rewarding those who know what they are doing. I would still prefer if you just removed Growlactus missions from being counted during the daily challenge, because at the end of the day it still encourages paying to win or grinding to win which, in my opinion, isn't in the spirit of daily challenges.
    ign: bllade (used to be BladeGamer)