Thread: Toggle on titles?

Default Toggle on titles?

I saw Nekorei SB about it but don´t really see a place where I could toggle my title?
    IGN: ILimeGreen

I LOVE AMANDA SO MUCHHH THANK YOU BABY you make me so so happy

she followed that super-broadcast up with an sb saying "I was just informed that the "Missing Title" issue fix will be out soon. Sorry for the confusion." I think that means that there really is no toggle for them.
    Watch one of my videos!:

[/CENTER]

There should be a toggle. Just a suggestion. When you wrench yourself, next to your name there's boxes where you can choose what title to wear. Probably should place this in suggestion box
    Please do support my quest to justice:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

Profile picture by Joni2

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoFire View Post
    There should be a toggle. Just a suggestion. When you wrench yourself, next to your name there's boxes where you can choose what title to wear. Probably should place this in suggestion box
    There really should be, there's currently 5 (or 6 if they added Captain) Titles and you can not choose between them..
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeGamer View Post
    There really should be, there's currently 5 (or 6 if they added Captain) Titles and you can not choose between them..
    Legendary, Max lvl, dr, mentor (though no one has that)
    Thats 3 currently used titles.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLixx View Post
    Legendary, Max lvl, dr, mentor (though no one has that)
    Thats 3 currently used titles.
    Legendary Title, Blue Title, Mentor Title, Dr. Title, Classic Title (I mean, after all, it's still one of the variants, some people get level 125 even though they do not like it and there's not even single way to toggle the blue name off..so yes, I count classic name as an title, because someone could prefer that over the others) and possibly Captain Title.

And yes, none has Mentor and none will for long time, but that doesn't change anything does it? Even if there were just 3 Titles (Leg.,Level, Dr.), you STILL should BE able to toggle them off/on..? My friend is level 125 and also he also has Dr. Title and he can't have the Dr. Title (red name), he run few BFGs a day so he has got lvl 125 even though he did not wanted to because he likes his Dr. Title, there's no way for him to turn his name to red since we do not have any kind of UI/feature to do that..
    Does that sounds fair to you?
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.