Thread: Extreme lag

Exclamation Extreme lag

On pc I'm getting insane amounts of lag spikes every couple of seconds. This is not my pc's hardware's fault, my pc is powerful, it's the games fault. This has been going on since the beginning of 2020, some update down the road caused this and it was never fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by venzo2704 View Post
    On pc I'm getting insane amounts of lag spikes every couple of seconds. This is not my pc's hardware's fault, my pc is powerful, it's the games fault. This has been going on since the beginning of 2020, some update down the road caused this and it was never fixed.
    Did you play while the people online is at peak? around 50k-60k it's usually laggy when there are many people playing. By lag spikes do you mean lag on the network you're using or lag on frames?
    “We know from daily life that we exist for other people first of all, for whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.”
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quiesh View Post
    Did you play while the people online is at peak? around 50k-60k it's usually laggy when there are many people playing. By lag spikes do you mean lag on the network you're using or lag on frames?
    Lag on frames

i think server is just being not upgraded. it should make upgrading this server to make server better and stable than amount lag spikes. i also getting lagged cause of alot ppl.

Oh Growtopia and Splatoon 2 makes spliceable?!

IGN: Apen3056
    Level: 56/125

Growtopia x Splatoon lover!

Quote Originally Posted by venzo2704 View Post
    did u also dced etc i experienced same thing

I usually start lagging hard at around noon for southeast Asia, but that is when it's time for me to sleep. I find playing when the Asian population is sleeping helps performance as a lot of players are from there.

Yesterday a whopping 61,000 players were online at that time! My pc took a handful of settings to enter worlds lol.
    Good day kind sir,

I'd like to plug my channel before you scroll away
    http://www.youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT

Thank you, and you may scroll on.

There is no lag for me.

BUT WHEN I TRANSFER WORLDS I DC OFTEN SAYING LAGGED OUT, OR ERROR CONNECTING
    <html>
    <body>
    <font size=10 color=blue>
    IGN: Cwicks
    IT EXPERT~~Well, not really. But i can solve most of your technical problems
    Discord: Cwicks#1355
    My channel:

</font>
    </body>
    </html>

Quote Originally Posted by Capers View Post
    There is no lag for me.

This always happen to me specially when the world I'm entering is full.
    “We know from daily life that we exist for other people first of all, for whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.”
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Capers View Post
    There is no lag for me.

Literally me when at noon-afternoon of Southeast Asia, but for me I even sometimes disconnect even tho I just sit in my world.
    IGN: Meramipop
    Touhou and anime is my lifeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Minamiya Natsuki
    Don't address your teacher with -chan!
    best quote ever

good song