Thread: Useless Advance Account Protection! (ITS BEEN MONTHS)

Knight

Angry Useless Advance Account Protection! (ITS BEEN MONTHS)

The AAP Bypass is not yet fixed and it's over a months now! A lot of people is using AAP and hoping for their account to not get hacked anymore by other people. When will it be fixed? The founder of the AAP Bypass said that Ubisoft just ignored his report and didn't fix it. Pointless protection!
    i eat water and i drink cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Yasinan View Post
    The AAP Bypass is not yet fixed and it's over a months now! A lot of people is using AAP and hoping for their account to not get hacked anymore by other people. When will it be fixed? The founder of the AAP Bypass said that Ubisoft just ignored his report and didn't fix it. Pointless protection!
    Make your password harder and don't share your password or Gmail. Also don't click on fishy links that you are not aware of and do not enter those fake websites.
    Then see if you get hacked or not.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

You shouldn't solely trust on AAP and download random files on internet or type your passwords everywhere just because you have AAP on. I never got hacked even though AAP wasn't a thing back then, it might sound rude but the truth is it's completely YOUR FAULT if you got hacked unless there was a breach.

However, I do agree AAP should be improved. If I was using some kind of authenticator app (something like this) I'd feel more secure than now.
    Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

I have really no idea how you people manage to have your account comrpomised. Just have a stronger and more lengthy password and don't share it, ideally don't use your password on other services (e.g. accounts). AND NOTHING MORE NEEDED!!!!

Do i really need to explain why downloadig/installing/running any kind of shady app related or not to growtopia shouldn't be done?

Do i really need to explain why is 95% of websites that are about growtopia & don't have their domain name growtopiagame.com is fake?

Do i really need to explain why changing your password directly through mail because "ubisoft" emailed you to do so by replying with your name, old password and seemingly new password shouldn't be done?
    GrowCord - Discord Bot
    The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
    ==
    Discord: MrAugu#7917
    ==
    Full-stack developer.
    ==
    *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

just eat water and drink cheese then your account will be protected 100% legit real

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt