Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Growtopia is currently destroyed, please fix it.

Exclamation Growtopia is currently destroyed, please fix it.

This is a rant. I have made a rant about the same issues some time ago, but I wanted to clear some things up.

The inflation
    Growtopia’s economy was kind of low before magplants but after magplants everything expect a few rare items have dropped. Why this upsets me, is that before all of this crap, you could actually become a very rich player just by thinking straight and working hard. Nowadays if you want a ring for carnival, it can easily cost u about 200 wls. Thats atleast 300k gems. 300k gems equals to farming a 2000 seed fishtank farm for 30 times.
    To get a ring that is possibly the same one you already have you have to spend about 5 hours of ingame time doing the most boring thing in the game.

The chat update
    The white chatbox still exists and you can’t get rid of it.
    You can’t hardly notice msgs because of the new color system in chat.
    The platform you have to pull to get the chat up or down is now very small and looks ridicilous. When u play u very likely accidentally press the platform and it bounces fully to your screen, because of the update that made the chat box appear and disappear by one tap.

The backpack update
    The space for each item has gotten smaller. Categories of backpack cannot be removed.
    The earlier store and drop boxes have been moved.

The store update
    Store has been transformed to a more unclear version just to make buying gems more appetizing.

Overall new layout upgrade
    Every button in the game gets bigger when pressed, chat categories and store categories have such vibrant colors that they distract u from the game. Both of these things make the game look more and more like a kids game. Also with the categories the basic elements of the game have gotten smaller. (chatbox and inventory)

The reason why all of this upsets me so much is this. Things that the entire community want to be removed stay in the game for like three months. Ubisoft is a huge company with a lot of assets which means that they could actually DO something to improve things that people have asked for rather than changing the layouts that were fine drastically.

Ubisoft has to come up with some new items that anyone can aqcuire, like soda jetpack.
    90% of the items from the new updates are purely cosmetic. It’s fine if we would also get something cool once in a while.

Please do something about these things, because right now the game for me is unplayable. It’s harder to do anything nowadays.

Arrow

Well to start off, I can agree with a couple stuff that you have stated. But I think Ubisoft did a pretty good job with the inventory update. Although the boxes does seem quite smaller but besides that, I love the search bar. Makes it a lot easier to find items quickly.

Regarding the IOTM, i believe Ubisoft have stated that they won’t be making anymore IOTM that is beneficial like the rayman and the magplant. Thus the reason why the rest of the items are all cosmetic. Speaking about cosmetics, there should be more of a variety for women. I feel like the majority of the recently released items are more aimed at males than females. (Clothings)

The economy, yah it’s kinda blown up over the years and kinda fuc*ed as well. Now a days Ubisoft have been pushing for more IAP, with all these “deals” or “Val packs” which is basically gambling for a GHC. Yet ironically is a ban-able offense.

The black market is a thing and people are buying mass amount of stuff because its “cheaper” then buying any IAP or any in-game item/accounts.
    It’s basically pay to win at thing point but who knows what will happen in the future.

Bruh? u can became rich by thinking straight? back then u still have to farm mass when u got enough wls u get some providers and thats it it was the same also bfg provide new players easy way to start off they dont need to break grasses etc also if u were talking about investment when u said thinking straight its still the same

Default Reply to Komando

Quote Originally Posted by Komando View Post
    Bruh? u can became rich by thinking straight? back then u still have to farm mass when u got enough wls u get some providers and thats it it was the same also bfg provide new players easy way to start off they dont need to break grasses etc also if u were talking about investment when u said thinking straight its still the same
    I understand that back then you still had to do a lot of work, but the prize you got from said work was way bigger during that time, because a lot of the most liked items were actually smartly priced, like angel wings 40 wls.
    Nowadays items are too low or too high by price, which makes working for a reward painful.

What I meant was this, people with a lot of wls have an unfair advantage to making more wls. Having more worldlocks has always been an advantage to making wls but now the advantage has risen so high that when you own a bfg from the same amount of time you would use farming, you can get 5x the profits. That’s too much.

Bfgs have also a negative effect for the people who use them.
    When they are farming other peoples’ farmables, they get only about 0,66 of the profits they would get from farming, since they dont get the gems from harvesting trees.
    They also have to pay for a bfg room possibly hourly.

Considering the inflation of farmables everyone can also buy them which means that farming in bfgs isnt just boring, its also useless expect for the people who dont literally have 2 worldlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceste View Post
    This is a rant. I have made a rant about the same issues some time ago, but I wanted to clear some things up.

The inflation
    Growtopia’s economy was kind of low before magplants but after magplants everything expect a few rare items have dropped. Why this upsets me, is that before all of this crap, you could actually become a very rich player just by thinking straight and working hard.

Nowadays if you want a ring for carnival, it can easily cost u about 200 wls. Thats atleast 300k gems. 300k gems equals to farming a 2000 seed fishtank farm for 30 times.
    To get a ring that is possibly the same one you already have you have to spend about 5 hours of ingame time doing the most boring thing in the game.
    what's the correlation between these two?
    =IGN : Crausse=
    Instagram : @Crausse_GT
    Discord : Ryuu Kaname#5464

people with alot of wls have unfair advantage ? so does real life also bfg provides new players faster growth and cheaper farmables (chandelier back then seed 5/1 now 25/1) also they do less profit by breaking in bfg?? we are talking about new players rigth players that doesnt have enough wls to buy a farm also thing u said about prices depend on person i think paying 1dls for a simple ice dragon is bad u can think different

The inflation
    Growtopia’s economy was kind of low before magplants but after magplants everything expect a few rare items have dropped. Why this upsets me, is that before all of this crap, you could actually become a very rich player just by thinking straight and working hard.
    Ubisoft has to come up with some new items that anyone can aqcuire, like soda jetpack.
    90% of the items from the new updates are purely cosmetic. It’s fine if we would also get something cool once in a while.
    and uhh, what?
    =IGN : Crausse=
    Instagram : @Crausse_GT
    Discord : Ryuu Kaname#5464

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
    and uhh, what?
    lol didn't saw dat

bfgs are a good/bad creation... thanks to bfgs people can easily earn gems without needing to own a farm, downside is its drastically crashed the gem and wl economy...
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .

thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

Default Reply

what's the correlation between these two?
    Work=reward aspect of the game isnt as exciting nowadays as it once was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Komando View Post
    people with alot of wls have unfair advantage ? so does real life also bfg provides new players faster growth and cheaper farmables (chandelier back then seed 5/1 now 25/1) also they do less profit by breaking in bfg?? we are talking about new players rigth players that doesnt have enough wls to buy a farm also thing u said about prices depend on person i think paying 1dls for a simple ice dragon is bad u can think different
    This isnt real life, this is a game. U dont need to buy a farm to farm farmables.
    I didnt say anything about price depending on a person.

- - - Updated - - -

and uhh, what?
    Ubisoft has to come up with items with new effects and uses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PerTehDoh View Post
    bfgs are a good/bad creation... thanks to bfgs people can easily earn gems without needing to own a farm, downside is its drastically crashed the gem and wl economy...
    Literally everyone can own a farm by just spending an hour breaking dirtblocks and then buying farmables.

Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar

Allow me to add... MAC USER DISCRIMINATION

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...initive-answer
    IGN: Clarken
    Since July 2, 2014

Services you may need!: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...04#post4275404

This isnt real life, this is a game.
    I don't get why people compare gt to real life