Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Wings, let’s talk about it. (2020 SUMMER)

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Or they could add more phoenix wings. That is something they have done before with Draconic Wings. I see no reason why the same wouldn't apply to Phoenix Wings.
    1 solid reason they won't add anymore of those might due to the wing itself being intended as 'Limited in number released'. That mean, anything happen post the releasing of 500th wings is completely up to us the player.

Quote Originally Posted by MiMelody View Post
    1 solid reason they won't add anymore of those might due to the wing itself being intended as 'Limited in number released'. That mean, anything happen post the releasing of 500th wings is completely up to us the player.
    So were Draconic Wings.. until they added more.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    So were Draconic Wings.. until they added more.
    Draconic wings has never said to be limited, doesn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm, just look up for it and they did increased the limit of the number

- - - Updated - - -

Well, now i can think of different reason for adding more pwings back since both draconic and phoenix wings has similiar description.

this has been discussed like 3838484 times they WILL NOT add in more
    IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    Nah, there’s a high chance they might add more, they’ve done it before so why not do it in this case
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Quote Originally Posted by Liquify View Post
    Even tho it's unlikely, we are yet to recieve official statement for it to not be added back to the game. So...there is a possibility for both yes and no here.

Players who own one/many phoenix wings: "omg pls no. We will lose profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO NO. dont add!"

Okay seriously, i think the solution to this issue of add more " phoenix wings " while maintaining the value of the old phoenix wings is to release new version of phoenix wings and replace the legendary quest requirement.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Phoenix-wings

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Growchitect View Post
    Players who own one/many phoenix wings: "omg pls no. We will lose profit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO NO. dont add!"

Okay seriously, i think the solution to this issue of add more " phoenix wings " while maintaining the value of the old phoenix wings is to release new version of phoenix wings and replace the legendary quest requirement.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-Phoenix-wings
    That doesn't really make sense why not just change the requirements of the l quest and keep the pheonix wings special.
    LURD

IMO just refresh the pwings which were used on for the quest
    Would crash pwings for a while but then again it would maintain a stable price if only the consumed p wings are circulated again
    making them 500 AT GAME

Basically Re-Release the wings which were consumed yet keeping the number under 500 for the exclusivity
    It would crash the wings for sure but then again make it accessible to everyone each year at that premium price that is if it stays

To be quite real, the number of phoenix wings will increase in the event that another duplication exploit/account breach happens. Wait for one of the two to occur, then buy your phoenix wings because Ubisoft won't track every single pair of phoenix wings

Quote Originally Posted by Manup View Post
    Not sure if you living in a bubble but every legendary quest item has been obtainable with one exception Phoenix wings.

Growie Awards are released every week, WOTD every day, golden items every year, they even added more draconic wings. I’m not sure why they would have an item be a legendary quest item and have it never release into the game. That does not make any sense, cuz eventually they are going to run out. If it runs out then the quest of heaven is a pointless quest, so I don’t understand your logic here.

Also I do want to mention that eventually p wings will hit its peak price, no item goes up forever because of the simple fact that eventually the demand of Phoenix will drop with the rising prices. Eventually the price of p wings will be so horrible that people who want to do legend quest would avoid quest of the heaven it’s not like there’s not a cheaper alternative.

So if they want to make the Quest Of Heaven a useless quest they should continue not releasing p wings because it will inevitably Phoenix will hit a peak price where the supply is low but demand is lower.
    The Dragon Knight Wings do exist. I believe DKW acts as a substitute for the LW. It is also likely the reason why they added more draconic wings in to the game, so they wouldn't face the same issue as the issue LW is facing right now.

Regarding prices, phoenix wings can endlessly increase in price. In the event that Ubisoft confirms they will never add phoenix wings, that will only increase the price of phoenix wings. As long as it is affordable (especially due to inflation of WLS), there will definitely be someone to buy the wings. Moreover, if someone is very dedicated and determined into obtaining LW, they will stop at no price to get phoenix wings. DLS are becoming easier to obtain by the second. The increase in the price of phoenix wings will truly not matter for someone who is capable of earning thousands of WLS per day. And in the case that players avoid LW, they will use the alternative, which is DKW.

Supply will be low but the demand will definitely suffice. Phoenix wings were 180-200 DLS at a point. In a few days, it rose to 200-250 and now it has reached 400-500. I wouldn't even consider buying them at 200-250 (at the time) as I thought it would've decreased back to 180-200. However now, there is a stable demand for phoenix wings at the price of 400+.
    IGN: Vrags
    Thingamabob at skill 43
    Legendary Wings on 1/9/19

Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    Surely they have too as the amount of them ingame is decreasing and it's used for l quest
    Maybe they want the Legendary Wings to be limited too?
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)

^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Quote Originally Posted by Vrags View Post
    To be quite real, the number of phoenix wings will increase in the event that another duplication exploit/account breach happens. Wait for one of the two to occur, then buy your phoenix wings because Ubisoft won't track every single pair of phoenix wings

The Dragon Knight Wings do exist. I believe DKW acts as a substitute for the LW. It is also likely the reason why they added more draconic wings in to the game, so they wouldn't face the same issue as the issue LW is facing right now.

Regarding prices, phoenix wings can endlessly increase in price. In the event that Ubisoft confirms they will never add phoenix wings, that will only increase the price of phoenix wings. As long as it is affordable (especially due to inflation of WLS), there will definitely be someone to buy the wings. Moreover, if someone is very dedicated and determined into obtaining LW, they will stop at no price to get phoenix wings. DLS are becoming easier to obtain by the second. The increase in the price of phoenix wings will truly not matter for someone who is capable of earning thousands of WLS per day. And in the case that players avoid LW, they will use the alternative, which is DKW.

Supply will be low but the demand will definitely suffice. Phoenix wings were 180-200 DLS at a point. In a few days, it rose to 200-250 and now it has reached 400-500. I wouldn't even consider buying them at 200-250 (at the time) as I thought it would've decreased back to 180-200. However now, there is a stable demand for phoenix wings at the price of 400+.
    I don’t really agree with what you are saying they they will keep rising, I mean they will rise if they don’t ever release them but an item is only as valuable as it’s demand. The sellers can raise the price up to 1k dls, nobody would buy it more than likely when they can do dragon knight wings which I have acknowledge I didn’t know why you had to mention it to me because I did say there are going to be cheaper alternatives.

I mean sure people who are dedicated but that’s like super rare to come by, like you mentioned there’s another legendary wing. I think overtime p wing prices will increase assuming there is no release and at one point it will be stagnant.
    Hey it's me

Ign:Manup

"If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”
    ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Why do people say "no offense" right when they're about to offend you?