Thread: Is it normal for 4400 rubber ducky seeds to become 3910 music box seeds?

Default Is it normal for 4400 rubber ducky seeds to become 3910 music box seeds?

i was massing and i made duckies, about 4670 seeds and i got 4400 seeds in return. I made 4400 music box trees but only got 3910 seeds? I checked all of my worlds and I only have my IN REAL LIFE FRIENDs accessed and one guy from gt . But i small-locked the dbox the seeds were in.

is it normal to have that much seedloss?

yes, it is

4400 trees * avg of 2.5 fruits per tree = 11000 blocks

11000 blocks * avg of 33% seed drop chance (i think this is the correct percentage iirc) = 3630 seeds

(btw you should use a harvester and dcs if you aren’t using already, above calculations were without them though)
    ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
    discord: darkphantic#7895

Quote Originally Posted by Phantic View Post
    yes, it is

4400 trees * avg of 2.5 fruits per tree = 11000 blocks

11000 blocks * avg of 33% seed drop chance (i think this is the correct percentage iirc) = 3630 seeds

(btw you should use a harvester and dcs if you aren’t using already, above calculations were without them though)
    i did use sorrow and dcs, i used clarken’s service but iits okay :( i will only lose 2dls of overall profit and spend 1dl less

so it’s like it became lower in terms of price and also lower in terms of work