Thread: Please add Weather Machines for the new weathers, or convenience to use them.

Default Please add Weather Machines for the new weathers, or convenience to use them.

Newly added are the desolate and ascended worlds. In terms of design, the blocks are fantastic and the weathers are amazing. Unfortunately, utilising the worlds (which I believe is their intended use) for building is poorly designed. The ships are unremovable and are inconveniently placed in the middle of the world, forcing builders to build around the spaceships and include them in the world design. The weathers are great and able to be used in a multitude of building themes, but the spaceships force them to be space-related. Please change this.

Please make the Weather Machines for the weathers (maybe one that can be toggled to show both, like the Epoch Weather), or make it so that we can destroy spaceships in those worlds. Whichever way, please make it happen soon so that players don't inevitably forget about the use of the weathers due to their inconvenience.

For the future - may this only be the one time it is done inconveniently - may we have manual access to weathers through Weather Machines. Harvest Moon, Surgery, Undersea, Mars, and Bountiful are all great weathers and do not have corresponding weather machines to them, although this isn't as much of a problem faced here in these Ascendant and Desolate worlds since you can just clear them manually.
    36 World of the Days won.
    3 World Building Competitions placed in.

That would be a great idea. +1

the ascendant weather is too nice to not be used in world building please give weather machine thanks
    IGN: IamIM
    level: 116/125
    Making and playing difficult parkours is what i do, also trying daily challenges - war of wolves and carnie.
    Discord - I_am_Im#2066

+1 to this. These backgrounds are so nice.
    IGN: ShadowGraal
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon+Bot Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

To elaborate the possible solutions, their respective Weather Machines could be a drop from the new sectors, or the ship blocks able to be broken (without dropping seeds). I really look forward to making use of these weathers without the ship making up a decent portion of the world.
    IGN: PixelJr
    Instagram: @iampixeljr
    Discord: PixelJr#2322
    Growtopia Discord: https://discord.gg/c2j2C92
    Growtopia Treehouse: https://discord.gg/WXjSK95
    Content Moderator for Growtopia Wiki.

Master Sorcerer

Does anyone have any pictures of the weathers that were mentioned?

Squire

Brilliant idea! +1

Master Sorcerer

I'd say make the ship brrakable would make the most sense as it keeps the worlds special while still being used for something else. It also makes sense if you start over kn a planet to remove the space ship and use it elsewhere
    LURD

Hey Will be moving this to the Suggestion box Sub-form since this is a suggestion.
    ~ HuffleWitz

New weathers are cool & if they would be added as weather machines,it'd be nice for designs.+1

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

It'd be nice if there was a way to remove the starship from the world, making a weather machine wouldn't make the weather itself feel unique