Thread: Why I don't think there will be Captain Title :

Default Why I don't think there will be Captain Title :

Basically that's a big thread about my thoughts on the new title rumors and what are the other possibilities + explanation

Hi so a lot of people have been spreading rumors about a new Captain Title been release with the new Startopia 2.0 Update by completing the Ascending/Descending thing achievements, of course that can be a thing but I personally don't think there is a new title cause of some theories I developed :

(1st one is kinda useless).
    - We already have Dr. Title so it won't be logic to have 2 Titles at the beginning of the name and I'm 99% sure you can't toggle between the 2 titles by a click cause then they'd kinda remove the apple function and they never did this before.

- Having the 2 "Ascended/Descended Universe" achievements lead me to believe there will be 2 prizes.
    If you complete the Ascended Universe achievement you'll get either a "glorious" Title which is related to the Ascended universe (I don't think there will be title) or an Untradable item which will represent a successful Star Captain.
    If you complete the Descended Universe achievement you'll either get a "dark sided" Title which is related to the Descended Universe (I don't think there will be title) or an Untradable item which will represent a Star Captain which is more on the dark side.
    ~ Click the spoiler to know how to complete each achievement :

So, I don't think there will be title cause then we would get 2 Titles. Yes we may be able to toggle between them but Untradable items for each achievement seems also very logical.

Also leaked images from the data of GT a "Crystal Infused Stone" which can possibly be that Ascended Universe prize I'm talking about, it just looks to awesome to be a normal item. But it can be the new Subscription Item so we'll see tomorrow.
    Click the spoiler to see it :

UPDATE : That new sword isn't the new Subscriber's Item and that leads me to think that it is probably the prize for the Ascending Universe achievement and hence, no title.

Another thing, for people saying that the already existing titles went missing cause they messed up something with the new Captain Title, I just think that they're gonna add an option to toggle the Blue lvl 125 Title ON/OFF, as nekorei "accidentally" made the following sb :
    Name:  D607FE40-91EA-473F-8DD5-28F8839DA61C.png
Views: 295
Size:  36.7 KB
    I think that option was supposed to come with the update but there has been a glitch and it cause the missing title glitch (and maybe they are just denying that this will be an option to add it later in the game for more adjustments, we don't know).

Imagine there is a new title, of course it won't be something like Capt. LBForce. Maybe I'll be named Capt. Dr. LBForce. No. I randomly saw the word "Interstellar" somewhere and thought the potential title could be Interstellar Dr. LBForce. If not, it could be a flag/star next to the name or the name changing color to spacial colors!

What do you think? Share your thoughts
    Last edited by LBForce_GT; 06-02-2020 at 09:49 PM.
    I'm LBForce! Certified Woof-Woof King!
    I'm admin at NEWS.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Check it, there is a guide about upgrading ances and a cheap shop for the items needed!)
    Follow me on Instagram : @lbforce_gt

What about the Interstellar Tycoon Achievement (somehow right by the Doctor Title achievement-)

aw shucks man i wanted to be dr.capt.pressproof of legend(gl) but some party poopers said otherwise
    disc: irp_o#7242
    user: Pressproof
    profile picture by me

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    What about the Interstellar Tycoon Achievement (somehow right by the Doctor Title achievement-)
    Right now o clue how to obtain it. It doesn't seem obtainable by completing star missions but I'll keep this thread updated when we have more clue about it. All my theories are based on what we have discovered in the game right now.
    I'm admin at NEWS.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Check it, there is a guide about upgrading ances and a cheap shop for the items needed!)

Perhaps it is completed by getting both ascended/descended universe achievements. People are already trying to get those (500 of both ascended/descended blasts), and we'll see from there.

Perhaps it is completed by getting both ascended/descended universe achievements. People are already trying to get those (500 of both ascended/descended blasts), and we'll see from there.
    Maybe! But if that's the case GT must have went really crazy lol imagine all the effort and BGLs spent
    I'm admin at NEWS.
    I own BUYUPGRADE

In that case it would have a percentage display, like "hacked the server" achievement does, showing 50% for beating seth and hamumu villains.

Unless they forgot.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Kunai placed
    I will be back later
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    How to cook 42 growlectables at once

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    In that case it would have a percentage display, like "hacked the server" achievement does, showing 50% for beating seth and hamumu villains.

Unless they forgot.
    And... It's fixed.
    Name:  fixed.PNG
Views: 164
Size:  23.9 KB
    Legendary | 2013 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; Battle Royale(PVP) Suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    And... It's fixed.
    Name:  fixed.PNG
Views: 164
Size:  23.9 KB
    I always feel like you read half of the thread and reply, no offense though..
    He meant the "Instellar Tycoon" achievement.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Updated the thread

Also some players are close to complete that new achievement thing.
    I'm admin at NEWS.
    I own BUYUPGRADE

Completing the Interstellar Tycoon achievement will likely reward us the end game reward ThePsyborg hinted us with in the Dev Diary.

The achievement is probably completed by completing both Ascended and Descended Universe achievements. The reward might be the sword, but it would make sense if there was a Capt. prefix too, as what other reason could have caused our other titles to broke at the start of update?

Shouldn't be long until someone completes them both and we get to know if there's a reward from it and what it is.