Thread: Anyone doing tapjoy offers?

Default Anyone doing tapjoy offers?

I've tried tapjoy offers but it won't work for me. I've tried downloading an app and swiping through it for a good 5 minutes or so and when I come back to gt my gems isn't still there. I went to check the reward status and it's still ongoing. (please don't judge me for doing tapjoy offers )

Is anyone having the same problem as me? Or no ones doing the tapjoy offers anymore?
    “We know from daily life that we exist for other people first of all, for whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.”
    -Albert Einstein

i used to but gave up 3 years ago when I found better uses for my time
    Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
    Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch:

Honestly, tapjoy is a waste of time

I did one of the offers where you have to have something at level 19 to get 500k gems, and it took me nearly a month to finish, because the game was basically pay to win/play and trying to level up my kingdom was extremely time consuming and tedious.
    I farm lgrids and chands, and 500k I can get easily withing 2-3weeks

you should try free bfg's just go to the world [FREEBFG] and there's a huge list of worlds that offer free gems, I know it's boring, but you earn gems 10x faster than any tapjoy offer can give you. I can guarantee that.

Peasant

Thumbs down Tapjoy stoopid

I also agree most of them are waste of time but I got my supporter from Tapjoy

I'm doing tapjoy offers to be a super supporter. I'm not that rich either :c.
    “We know from daily life that we exist for other people first of all, for whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.”
    -Albert Einstein

bomp plz
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quiesh View Post
    I'm doing tapjoy offers to be a super supporter. I'm not that rich either :c.
    I think the only valid method to acquire the “Super supporter” status is through purchasing some gems... (if my memory servers me right, the required amount is 25USD worth of gems, (which is about 85k)... I’m not sure though, please correct me if I’m wrong...
    About me...?
    Chill person, Loves hanging out... Wether it’s in real life or in Gt.
    Hobbies:
    -Watching Soccer;
    -Hoping onto Gt with my spare time;
    -Chess lover (if you think you’re smart enough to beat me in chess, Pm me you won’t Last long)

Quote Originally Posted by Zivalla View Post
    I think the only valid method to acquire the “Super supporter” status is through purchasing some gems... (if my memory servers me right, the required amount is 25USD worth of gems, (which is about 85k)... I’m not sure though, please correct me if I’m wrong...
    No. You can also obtain it from Tapjoy. I can confirm, I got it from Tapjoy myself.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    No. You can also obtain it from Tapjoy. I can confirm, I got it from Tapjoy myself.
    He is correct, you get SUPER SUPPORTER from either buying 25$ worth of gems or EARNING 25$ worth

no fight plz. me need halp.
    -Albert Einstein

pliz b0mp. no fight here pliz. 😔
    -Albert Einstein