Thread: IS ROOT FARM WORTH IT TO TRY

Squire

Default IS ROOT FARM WORTH IT TO TRY

Hi can someone tell me if root farm is a good profit. I don't understand it very much I want good details like

How many wls will I spend from this method?
    What seeds should I buy or materials?
    And how do I do this method?

Or if you have ideas or stuff you can reply ty

Knight

1. I suggest spending 1dl for the seeds of your choice and farm the Soil yourself to cut costs.
    2. if you have time to break a lot of blocks everyday, I suggest buying lattice fence or else do Looming. I farm looming.
    3. Farm them every time they are ready to harvest and plant them until the roots are level 5. After reaching level 5, you can punch the soil and harvest the gems. Here are the information of the blocks:
    Bountiful Lattice Fence gives 90-100 gems on average and it grows within 1.1days. Like Pepper Trees. Gives 15-20gems Per Day.
    Bountiful Growtopian Eating Looming Plant gives 130-150gems on average and it grows within 3.6days. Like Laser Grids. Gives 6-8gems per day.

Both are fine. It all depends on the time you have. Have FUN!
    One in a Million! I'm YukiFune!
    Level:49
    Farmable:Chands
    Worldlocks: Diamonds

root farming is a good idea if you got a few dls to dump into auto farming...
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .

thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by YukiFune View Post
    1. I suggest spending 1dl for the seeds of your choice and farm the Soil yourself to cut costs.
    2. if you have time to break a lot of blocks everyday, I suggest buying lattice fence or else do Looming. I farm looming.
    3. Farm them every time they are ready to harvest and plant them until the roots are level 5. After reaching level 5, you can punch the soil and harvest the gems. Here are the information of the blocks:
    Bountiful Lattice Fence gives 90-100 gems on average and it grows within 1.1days. Like Pepper Trees. Gives 15-20gems Per Day.
    Bountiful Growtopian Eating Looming Plant gives 130-150gems on average and it grows within 3.6days. Like Laser Grids. Gives 6-8gems per day.

Both are fine. It all depends on the time you have. Have FUN!
    Thank you! Maybe I'll try them soon, did you profit anyway?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PerTehDoh View Post
    root farming is a good idea if you got a few dls to dump into auto farming...
    I guess I'll gonna try it