Thread: Make your Pineapple Week fun here! [FATHANGOUT]

Default Make your Pineapple Week fun here! [FATHANGOUT]

Welcome to FATHANGOUT! A safe world for fat pineapples during Pineapple Week!

Here in this world, you could book a room for either yourself or with your friends! The pricing of the room is FREE! As long as you’re around during Pineapple Week with your friends!

You can socialize with other fat pineapples in this world too! Get along with everyone and make new friends! We will also host mini games that is Pineapple related from time to time for some goodie prizes from yours truly!

Name:  F58B5A5A-B15B-44ED-B89F-6F1A9E9ABBD7.png
Views: 53
Size:  174.9 KB

Note: I intended the rooms to look like miniature pineapples but they ended up looking like ripe mangoes and a squash! Criticize as you like! Rooms are limited so if you’re gonna book a room, do book with friends! Thanks in advance!

ALSO! I’m also accepting suggestions on how I could improve the world and make it more fun!

We have 14 small rooms and 7 large rooms left!

We have rules too! Be sure to follow these!

Rules for Players:

1) Please refrain from luring other fat pineapples that are in the world, to your own worlds; just so you could pop them! Have some pineapple decency, hmph.

2) You could ask other fellow fat pineapple for a feed for feed, but do know the risks of being exploded.

3) Don’t ever fat shame other pineapples! Sure they’ve eaten alot of pineapples. Let them eat as much as they like!

4) Do refrain again from asking other pineapples to go to your worlds. Instead, have some fun and go hunting in other worlds!

5) Have fun and make new friends! (If you break this rule, go talk to me and the admins!)

Rules for Rooms:

1) Obviously, never ever grief your own room! Don’t be toxic now.

2) Rooms are FREE! Just apply/book for a room with your friends in the world’s mailboxes!

3) Small rooms have a max capacity of 3 players only!

4) Large rooms have a max capacity of 8 players only!

5) Don’t place any other weather machine to disrupt the world’s current weather. (If caught, you’ll be stripped off your access from your rooms)

6) You can decorate your room as weird as you like!

7) You could also modify the blocks around you, but not the first layer. (Just ask owner if you want some blocks removed/placed)

Anyway, do visit and hopefully ya’ll would like the concept of my world! It’s literally just to bring Growtopians together and have some fun!
    IGN: WOOPZIE

Bumpity doodle

Bumpity doodle..

I haven’t gotten any applications yet