Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Startopia 2.0

Bump, I hate to be pushy about this but considering pineapple is putting shade into this this needs to be addressed.
    I'm certain a lot of us enjoy Startopia and it does compete with Surgery but when something is just broken-tier balanced thus not enjoyable at all along with those absurd milestones it feels like a hit and run kind of thing where they might think everything is just "fine" when it is not, the only thing that has been fixed were broken titles, i'm sure checking and changing up a few numbers can't be harder than that
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Agreed, they made Startopia 10x harder and almost impossible to do with all the random occurrences and skill fail percentages.
    IGN: Rubies
    Main World: UBISOFT
    Level: 69

Quote Originally Posted by Rubies View Post
    Agreed, they made Startopia 10x harder and almost impossible to do with all the random occurrences and skill fail percentages.
    honestly im fine with having lots of random events, but when those random events are mixed with skill fails its a recipe for disaster
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4A...K6Dc_3N0hJGhYQ

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Bump, I hate to be pushy about this but considering pineapple is putting shade into this this needs to be addressed.
    I'm certain a lot of us enjoy Startopia and it does compete with Surgery but when something is just broken-tier balanced thus not enjoyable at all along with those absurd milestones it feels like a hit and run kind of thing where they might think everything is just "fine" when it is not, the only thing that has been fixed were broken titles, i'm sure checking and changing up a few numbers can't be harder than that
    I think I should say everything that I feel Star 2.0 flopped on, while your issues are more of actual gameplay I'm going into rewards and other mechanics.

Final Landing: One issue Star had was its ending, a boss with no special music, and rewards that in the end of the road are not worth it, yea this is mainly since they got duped to hell but even still new items drop to around 4-5 dls. This ending was fine though more or else with special rewards but now what's the final prize? A blasted world with a special weather, some new dirt and cave background (Not even new rocks or lava? Didn't even have to be new stuff could of at least used like boulders or public lava instead) And a huge unbreakable ship. It's a downgrade to what we had, and why does the ship retire? I mean i guess its because the world got blasted or whatever but still that feels wrong.

Rewards from star missions: Startopia's rewards are mainly clothes, and some blocks. That's cool and all but they all feel like junk rewards, have be it yea, startopia is alot easier to do, you dont have to find patients or buy surges, its faster too and can pay back with role drops and gemonade, but i mean if your final sectors the rewards are 2 blocks for each and some clothes, all worth the same as the blocks and items in eariler tiers even rarer items in those, that doesn't make sense to me

Ship Upgrades: I was expecting Star 2.0 to fix this, so many useless upgrades, but even then it ruins the whole point of progression, If you can just skip to the final stage then whats the point in all the other ship parts? Alot cheaper to skip too, this should be changed maybe some other time but probably is best imo to make it so you have to upgrade your ship with items and or atleast gems or a star-mile block, maybe even a boss.

Bump ~

Bump .

Free bump need to be addressed ASAP

Bump .

Bump ~

Quote Originally Posted by Jisam View Post
    honestly im fine with having lots of random events, but when those random events are mixed with skill fails its a recipe for disaster
    cough cough growlactus w/o skill spice
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 71 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Master Sorcerer

Bump, really hope somrthing will be done, but knowing GT's track record in those kind of things it will likely take 1-2 years before something is fixed with this.

Also of they want missions to take longer/cost more they should just create longer missions instead of annoying people with RNG
    LURD

Bump .