Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nuked Magplants

Default Nuked Magplants

There have been quite a bit of magplant owners who have been banned for auto farming. The worlds with the magplant in them are nuked. Because this was an iotm and unobtainable anymore, how is Growtopia going to compensate for the losses of these? I would assume the item would rise in price due to the lower stock (just my opinion).

it wont rise since demand and supply are still good and balance,

and no they wont compensate for them, no need to

Tbh, It's the players rising It at the most of the time not the Growtopia market (usually)
    FAALIYET

oh noes not auto farmers... rip my root farm
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .

thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

Quote Originally Posted by Faaliyet View Post
    Tbh, It's the players rising It at the most of the time not the Growtopia market (usually)
    But it's others fault for buying it, the item will not rise if people aren't willing to buy it at the rised price keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by iAmDummy View Post
    There have been quite a bit of magplant owners who have been banned for auto farming. The worlds with the magplant in them are nuked. Because this was an iotm and unobtainable anymore, how is Growtopia going to compensate for the losses of these? I would assume the item would rise in price due to the lower stock (just my opinion).
    Compensate? Wrong. Why would you compensate a thing that’s been loss due to its own fault?
    Visit my Music World, PIANOS!

In-game Name: KREGGA
    WOTD: 3
    Level: 105/125
    Musics: 180+ (Songs lost/griefed/hacked included)

Join our Facebook Group, Growtopia University - Official: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GTUO...013/?ref=share

Quote Originally Posted by Kregga View Post
    Compensate? Wrong. Why would you compensate a thing that’s been loss due to its own fault?
    Compensation are for honest players, not rulebreakers. But this will affect the magplant price tho but it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by Kregga View Post
    When I say compensation, I mean there could be a point where there would be less than 600 mags. At this point the price would be pretty high due to the amount in the game. Would there be any compensation implemented since there are so little and the price would be insane for people who play fairly.

pwings will probably added to the game, it doesn't break any economy, not makes farming easier, not inflating the market with gems, farmable, blocks, seeds and not encouraging autofarmer, but magplants? no, if can they even tryinna get rid of em in the game, perhaps
    =IGN : Crausse=
    Instagram : @Crausse_GT
    Discord : Ryuu Kaname#5464

I let a friend borrow my magplants when i retired a year ago, and he got perma-banned. I still have access to the world with the magplants, but they're not empty and building mode is disabled. It's very painful to see.
    Please do support my quest to justice:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...nd-support-now

Profile picture by Joni2

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    Compensation are for honest players, not rulebreakers. But this will affect the magplant price tho but it is what it is
    Like console players that didn't get compensation at all!

The easier it gets to obtain magplant the more autofarmers you will see so it'll be just a vicious circle. I'd rather both magplant and raymans disappear from game like this, both are mistakes and the problem gets solved itself in time.
    Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD