Thread: Solution to farmable inflation

Default Solution to farmable inflation

Basically, add something similar to goblin but instead of delivery 500k rarity, make it at least x10 the amount + goblin is kinda old so maybe think of adding something that could be either useful or just a VERY cool cosmetic/accessory or whatever but make it an item that people would actually grind for (also, it should be untradable)
    IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Knight

I like this idea! However, I don't think they should make it too expensive, so it is accessible to everyone. OR you could have different levels and the highest could give a great prize?

Quote Originally Posted by HAMA_GT View Post
    I like this idea! However, I don't think they should make it too expensive, so it is accessible to everyone. OR you could have different levels and the highest could give a great prize?
    If it's accessible to everyone then no one would want it thus = no one would actually get it = making it irrelevant to solving farmable inflation

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by spotch View Post
    If it's accessible to everyone then no one would want it thus = no one would actually get it = making it irrelevant to solving farmable inflation
    I like the idea that he proposed with different levels as it'll help inflation in all levels of wealth so everyone can get an item where the highest tier / most spent would yield the best prize
    IGN: Juvey
    I am not Snowyfox.
    Cry about it

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Basically, add something similar to goblin but instead of delivery 500k rarity, make it at least x10 the amount + goblin is kinda old so maybe think of adding something that could be either useful or just a VERY cool cosmetic/accessory or whatever but make it an item that people would actually grind for (also, it should be untradable)
    Or make more root farmable, bfg wreaked havoc on our famables however it doesn't affect root farmables since it doesn't drop any gems on block but on roots. Manual farmers who can actually afford farmable will farm roots people who can't buy farmable will farm on bfg's.

Side note : Roots should pay out better(In terms of gem) than normal farmable period. Cause it is farmed manually and it's not free like other farmables on bfg and i takes a lot of patience to only get paid once every 5x of farming it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Snowy View Post
    I like the idea that he proposed with different levels as it'll help inflation in all levels of wealth so everyone can get an item where the highest tier / most spent would yield the best prize
    Aye, actually didn't read that bit but i think it's better for it to be seasonal like every monthly update where a pot would spawn and you can drop rarity to get blocks for building. If the POT is accessible any day it wouldn't attract that much attention, it will eventually wither out.

Bumping this --> could help a lot with farmables prices rn

+1, go donkey!
    Instagram : @welca.gt
    Discord : WLCA#7758

I buy toxic waste barrel seeds & military radio seeds.

An addition to the suggestion; It should be available throughout the year and not a specific event

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

+1, goblin is... not something i would reach for

Quote Originally Posted by WLCA View Post
    +1, go donkey!
    Yay boo is supporting me? My lil donkey/monkey

BTW BLUE ANCES LVL 5 IN LESS THAN 10 SEC HAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by Law_Growtopia View Post
    Yay boo is supporting me? My lil donkey/monkey

BTW BLUE ANCES LVL 5 IN LESS THAN 10 SEC HAHAHAH

Edit:

Maybe it should be something that would be broadcasted or in the /news. For example: “law is in the lead and has donated 10000000000 worth of rarity” just an extra feature but I don’t think you’d get a prize for being the top but it’s just nice being broadcasted or having ur name as a top rarity donator.

Orrrr it can be a guild thing where 2-10 guilds fan compete against each other each week and it can be like a guild tournament.

I mean, there’s wayyyy too many options for this but I do think the devs should do something to decrease the amount of farmables