Thread: Copy & Paste replies

Angry Copy & Paste replies

Hey,

I'm pretty sure there will be people who agree to me, as well as people who don't, but I just want to bring this topic to the forums.

For every Support Case I've send so far, I:
    a) Didn't get an answer;
    b) Got an answer that's copy-pasted and does not even match my question.

And you see, that B variant, I think, is a problem. There may be people going "bUt iT'S FaSteR fP, YOu Don'T wAnT tO wAiT eVEn LoNgER, dO yOU?", and they're not wrong, but neither are they right. I better wait some more time and get a proper normal answer, that is informative and shows that they really read my questions, other than a Copy-Pasted one, that 87% of the time says "There's nothing we can do"... More like "We didn't even read the question lol, what do u want".

Can you explain the 'didn't receive an answer' further? Did it show that you got an answer while there was nothing? If so, I've had the same problem. They aren't not answering the cases though but it doesn't show up for some reason. The way I 'fixed' this was to look at my emails as they sent the replies to my email aswell.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    ▽⧩▼▼▼⧨▽
    Random stuff in GOLA
    ▲◭△△△◮▲
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaki View Post
    Can you explain the 'didn't receive an answer' further? Did it show that you got an answer while there was nothing? If so, I've had the same problem. They aren't not answering the cases though but it doesn't show up for some reason. The way I 'fixed' this was to look at my emails as they sent the replies to my email aswell.
    Not about that in this thread...

The support team is actually very helpful in issues when it is NOT:

*** hacked. *** scammed. *** help in some other ridiculous way.

in any other cirumstance, the replied quickly within 48 hours and helped me.

let us know the details pls
    Good day kind sir,

I'd like to plug my channel before you scroll away
    http://www.youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT

Thank you, and you may scroll on.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyPlaysGT View Post
    The support team is actually very helpful in issues when it is NOT:
    *** hacked. *** scammed. *** help in some other ridiculous way.
    in any other cirumstance, the replied quickly within 48 hours and helped me.
    let us know the details pls
    Don't forget ban appeals where it is clear that the person had broken a rule. But otherwise, support does an excellent job at helping with it. (I've been autobanned on accident in CARNIVAL before for gliding with a parasol without jumping (anyone could do it btw), and the game mistook it for some kind of hack, but support really helped (to the point that they are able to give a hint on what my old e-mail is because I've sent the ticket with the wrong e-mail and I forgot what it was), and once that's sorted, they processed it and managed to identify that the ban was a false positive.

Support can actually help with hacked appeals, though the compensation is a bit dubious, just as long as the hacker didn't make the item recovery too unviable and you have already done your part in making your account secure (i.e. having a tough password to crack and activating AAP)

But scam appeals...maybe that could've been why support is taking a bit longer, because people go up to them going "help me got skem pls return me items", as if they didn't even read the rules.
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 70 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?