Thread: Pet Battle Deck Help

Lesser Wizard

Default Pet Battle Deck Help

Hi, I’m looking to get into the pet battle scene and need help in designing a deck. If anyone can help me build the best most rounded deck possible I’d be willing to make it worth your while in wls. I’m hoping to spend around 10 Dls or less but this can be increased, my absolute max is 45-50 Dls
    Acount Made March 3 2013

just buy a battle pet... its much cheaper

you will lose your dls if you make your own
    Job : Super Lazy Profiter,WOTD builder
    Goals :
    WOTD wins 1/10
    Growtokens 0/75 (2 grip tapes & 1 doodad sold)
    Net worth : 260 Growsaber Tree's + 60 crystal seeds
    SUQIMAN is now free for copy (enjoy)

Quote Originally Posted by Leader930 View Post
    Hi, I’m looking to get into the pet battle scene and need help in designing a deck. If anyone can help me build the best most rounded deck possible I’d be willing to make it worth your while in wls. I’m hoping to spend around 10 Dls or less but this can be increased, my absolute max is 45-50 Dls
    Building a deck is not THAT easy. It can take around at least two weeks (which was the case for all of my decks), and it may even be around a month until the idea becomes perfect, and even when the deck is built and put into practice, it may not be that viable, so before that, it will go through even more revisions, considering every matchup in the metagame and stuff.

It even gets harder when you have to account for your own playstyle so that you can really make a deck that really suits you, since if you're not comfortable with it, the deck becomes more difficult to use than it should be.

Because of the previous reason, I personally won't suggest you to ask others to make a deck for you (since come on, you know yourself better than we do), but that doesn't mean I'd endorse you making your OWN deck either, because if you're inexperienced, chances are, even if you come up with the perfect deck you think you can use, you probably can't use it either.

So in a nutshell, just try out some preexisting decks that you can buy from others. Familiarize yourself with the metagame and the mechanics and the basics of pet battling first before you start engineering your own pets, but until then, avoid trying to design your own deck.

Though, once I think you are ready, I'll be more than happy to help supervise your deck creation process.
    This is Sumo. He's just a random level 70 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

And if you are daring to complete in the tournament, just be ready to have multiple decks because people can snipe your deck and counter it.

IGN: Creano
    Level: 101
    YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
    Discord: iCreator#8781
    Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
    I SEE YOU

In case if you would want to make some decks, here is my deck suggestion :
    - Maidmare Leash+ Diamond dragon+ mammoth partnered with gingerbread man+reanimator remote(frankenstein leash)+ magical carrot.