Thread: Music Making/Copying Service

Lesser Wizard

Cool Music Making/Copying Service

Just as the title says, I offer music service. I can copy songs or make already existing songs that isn't public on Growtopia yet.
    I can reject offers to some songs that are too difficult to transcribe (is that the word for it?).

Okay, a common question (not really): How the hell does this person transcribe songs?
    A: Nice question! I search for the piano sheet music for the song or a youtube piano video of the song and I transcribe it!

If I am transcribing a song, I will first use Growtopia Music Simulator to transcribe a short part of the song (like the chord or something, you can choose).
    First, show me the world you want me to make the song in. M
    ake the areas I need to place the notes empty!!! I need to check this to prevent complications.
    I will record the transcribed song (prepare for background noises) and send it to you via social media/discord (I don't know if private messaging on Growtopia Forums allow sending audio recordings). You will choose if you like it (hopefully yes or rip a few hours since I'm so slow) and we will negotiate on a general price.
    Then, I will transcribe the whole song, sent it to you for final approval (at this point please don't disapprove it or rip me) and we will negotiate again on the price of the whole song (the price includes me paying for the notes).
    After that, I will estimate how much wls I need for the note blocks and you will just pay me the price of the note for now(I don't want to ever be in the position where you feel like you are going to be scammed). I will make the song in whatever world you want it to be. Since I don't want to feel scammed as well, for every day/hour I am making the song (depends on how long it will take), give me 10 percent of the remaining negotiated wls (since I already took a portion for buying the notes).
    After the song creation process is over, give the rest of the payment if there is any left unpaid and yeah, the end I guess. Maybe leave a review on the forum?

Wew, that was long. I spent way more time writing this than I initially intended to lol. O yeah, I will only do the melody of the song (that's like basically the main music of the song). I'm not confident in doing the harmony (the background music) as well as the melody. Someone comment down below if I messed up the difference between melody and harmony. I just did I quick google search so I'm not exactly sure if I got it correct.
    IGN: Scatteredli
    Level: Kinda low
    WL: Kinda broke...
    Goal: I dunno? Increase my social skills..?
    Constantly changing my set

Lesser Wizard

I think what you meant is melody is the right hand part on piano and harmony is the left hand part on piano. Basically you're making a song without the background.
    IGN : Fleir

Definitely approve of the 'sample first, negotiate later' kind of business model. I advise you to put your social media account info somewhere easy-to-access for people to contact you.

One question, can you do songs without any prior-made sheet music? I want this song in game: (idk how to hyperlink)

Good luck in the Growtopia music making business!
    new song: Fire Force OP 2 (Aimer-SPARKAGAIN) @ ADOLLAFLAME
    i make music;check out FIRUSONG.

Discord: Zefiru#9710 | Instagram: @zefiru.gt

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kristijan View Post
    Definitely approve of the 'sample first, negotiate later' kind of business model. I advise you to put your social media account info somewhere easy-to-access for people to contact you.

One question, can you do songs without any prior-made sheet music? I want this song in game: (idk how to hyperlink)

I'll try it. I'm currently trying to make (and procrastinating) on a song request. I tried adding harmony and it just sounds so loud and forced. Like if someone press really hard on a piano.

What's the average price of a song that isn't available on growtopia yet?
    ---
    GrowID = Virusosm
    Discord = Virus#6775
    Youtube = https://www.youtube.com/Virusosm

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Virushooter View Post
    What's the average price of a song that isn't available on growtopia yet?
    Honestly, I don't know... What do you want it to be?
    Last edited by Lisah; 07-09-2020 at 02:59 PM.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kristijan View Post

O, btw there is a sheet music for that song on musescore in case you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisah View Post
    O, btw there is a sheet music for that song on musescore in case you are interested.
    Oh snap, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info! It sucks how Musescore requires you to own a premium account to get the sheets now D:

btw I'm not buying, I was just inquiring whether you can do my that song ^^
    Last edited by Kristijan; 07-09-2020 at 11:30 PM.
    new song: Fire Force OP 2 (Aimer-SPARKAGAIN) @ ADOLLAFLAME
    i make music;check out FIRUSONG.

Discord: Zefiru#9710 | Instagram: @zefiru.gt