Thread: NEW ITEM IDEAS?

Peasant

Default NEW ITEM IDEAS?

1. A permanent block that can transfer blocks, seeds, or other items from a world to another world. It's available in gtoken store for 50 gtoken. It's also tradeable

This block have two modes, transfer mode and receiver mode. Simply put stack of items on transfer mode device, "upload" those items, and the items moved to other world instantly to receiver mode device. To set the target, we can use IDs like doors or something else. You need TWO of this device to work correctly

2. Mannequins for untradeable clothes

3. More robotic theme for clothing items. I want a hair item that looks like a broken, opened robotic head that have a sparks animation or something like that. GT have so much darkness theme or haloween theme items, but only a few for robotic or futuristic theme items

4. A consumable that works like a paper; you can write messages and then drop on a world. It's available in store for 1000 gems

5. A new feature and a new item, drone (not hovernator one). This let you control the drone and changing the vision to the drone instead of your character. The drone can freely move and flying, ignores any blocks. It's available in gtoken store for 120 gtoken, untradeable

This is useful for noticing blindspots, especially when you go trade with dropped items on an empty world that might scam you with doors on the sky or just want to view your world design. However, when using drone mode, you can't control your character and respawning will disable drone mode, returning your vision back to your character. Also, this drone can't punch or build

6. A new hand item, smartphone. Intended for a fashionable item. If you stop moving for a while, your character will start playing the phone. Kinda useless, but would be nice if we have it. This item can be obtained from combining items in chemical combiner

7. A new block like dimension block that can stop drone's movements

1. this item can be argued to be too useful, just like the most popular iotms to be released. i have no idea what it might break but it’s along with the economy in the list

2. its cool as long as it makes the world untradeable if the mannequin had untradeable clothes placed on it

4. i dont know how i feel about this. although it might cost 1-2/wl upon release, i can see its potential in trolling. this will probably prompt owners to invest in pineapple guardians, making it rise from an already expensive price of 2+dls

5&7. im cool with this item since it’s useful without breaking the economy, plus it will give players more reasons to get gtokens. can you read signs with it though? because the new block will be useful against it
    disc: irp_o#7242
    user: Pressproof
    profile picture by me

Let's see who locked these buy+worlds...
    Good day kind sir,

I'd like to plug my channel before you scroll away
    http://www.youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT

Thank you, and you may scroll on.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyPlaysGT View Post
    Let's see who locked these buy+worlds...
    to be fair the suggestion didn’t include the names of the items
    disc: irp_o#7242
    user: Pressproof
    profile picture by me

Your first suggestion looks very similar to my suggestion.

Here is the link:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...em-Transporter
    You can make everything
    Just believe...

I love the fifth one! hope they add it
    IGN: Thiel4us
    World: Thiel4us
    IG: Thiel4us
    Twitter: @gsu4leih
    Discord: 4uscantsee#4108
    sry if mi bad english

First & fourth ideas are cool. Nevertheless, I didn't like the rest.