Thread: beat 10 pet trainers

Squire

Default beat 10 pet trainers

most life goals even at 80% are doable and i’m willing to spend just to complete them... but i realised there’s one particular goal which is quite... expensive... and not worth it... beat 10 pet trainers? for 7 seeds??????????
    thanks ubi for recovering my account <3

2013 PLAYER
    LEVEL: 60
    MAIN WORLD: EHHH
    GROWTOKENS: 30/100
    ACHIEVEMENTS: 72
    DREAM ITEM: DATEMASTER’S HEART LOCKET

Master Sorcerer

There are much more expensive life goals. In particular Forge 5 Items, which cost 40 wls+ per Crystal Smithing Tool + ingredients to smith an item and Submit 2000x [RSP item].
    Point is, some of these quests are just not supposed to be completed. There is a GIVE UP feature implemented for a reason.

Once you reach 100% Awesomeness, it becomes Beat 30 Pet Trainers. It's quite expensive, even though you do get Pet Trainer Medals. If you're willing to spend some WLs on Growtokens, you could still complete that Life Goal like I do and on top of that all the Daily Bonuses for total of 3 Growtokens for around 80 WLs, ~27 WLs per Growtoken.

Beat 30 Pet Trainers and Complete 15 WOLFWORDLs Life Goals aren't worth to do just for the Life Goal rewards, but they're fairly cheap for Growtokens. Forge 5 Items however is just ridiculous as well as Deliver 100 Minotaur Mask/2,000 Military Radio/Steel Block/Silkworm Toy or few other delivery quests I can't remember.

They could balance some of the goals maybe a bit.