Thread: Feedback for my World?

Serf

Default Feedback for my World?

World : TOPIAPATH
    My GrowID : MyoID

can i ask for a feedback for my first attempt to build an adventure themed world?
    its my first time and im not really good at design XD

there 3 levels in my world
    1. Adventure door level : ask you to bring item (adv items)
    2. Dark Labyrinth/Maze (using a dark cave background)
    3. Memories test (about the world)

sorry for bad grammar
    Name:  topiapath.png
Views: 106
Size:  563.0 KB

Use a world planner - you'll end up with a much cleaner looking world. Mix up your house with more blocks. Roofs aren't usually made of the same material as the walls. Add shape to your land, it doesn't look natural if it's just straight. Experiment with other tree shapes and potentially use other blocks for the trees. You're not limited to just hedges and sequoias. The weather already has clouds, there is no need for you to add new clouds. They will look out of place on the render. Add wallpapers to the bottom of your floating islands - it will be a big improvement. Plan out the locations of your elements. You're not limited to square shaped structures and rooms.

Practice on the world planner:

https://okass.net/growtopia/planner.php
    i am a pro

Serf

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Use a world planner - you'll end up with a much cleaner looking world. Mix up your house with more blocks. Roofs aren't usually made of the same material as the walls. Add shape to your land, it doesn't look natural if it's just straight. Experiment with other tree shapes and potentially use other blocks for the trees. You're not limited to just hedges and sequoias. The weather already has clouds, there is no need for you to add new clouds. They will look out of place on the render. Add wallpapers to the bottom of your floating islands - it will be a big improvement. Plan out the locations of your elements. You're not limited to square shaped structures and rooms.

Practice on the world planner:

https://okass.net/growtopia/planner.php
    Thank so much for the feedback i`ll try to change/improve it.... again tysm

Lesser Knight

tbh, I think it looks pretty cool. well done. i like some of your concepts. Maybe, since the theme seems to be old, change the weather machine. Also, idk if the memory part is a super good idea. Overall tho nice.

World is looking pretty nice. I would suggest you to write a good background story which will make the world even better. Also the parkour with only 1 block space is too narrow. You can also use your space more efficiently. Btw don’t worry about the grammar, no one is perfect : )

Good Luck on WOTD! Feel free to contact me via Instagram, PM or in game if you need any help : )
    [Goals]
    -WOTD Winner (3/10)
    -VOTW Winner (0/1)
    -Level (46/50)

IGN: Dulger
    Instagram: dulger_gt

Serf

Quote Originally Posted by iFreezee View Post
    tbh, I think it looks pretty cool. well done. i like some of your concepts. Maybe, since the theme seems to be old, change the weather machine. Also, idk if the memory part is a super good idea. Overall tho nice.
    yeah i agree with the weather machine xD... i think i`ll try to change it with something else later, i just dont know what to make in the memory part T-T . Anyway thanks for the feedback

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CraneGT View Post
    World is looking pretty nice. I would suggest you to write a good background story which will make the world even better. Also the parkour with only 1 block space is too narrow. You can also use your space more efficiently. Btw don’t worry about the grammar, no one is perfect : )

Good Luck on WOTD! Feel free to contact me via Instagram, PM or in game if you need any help : )
    im so bad at making a story xD, and i`ll try to use my space more efficiently . Thank you for the feedback

Default Feedback for my world

Name:  1594255250788.png
Views: 18
Size:  787.8 KB

Can i ask for a feedback for my design? Is there something wrong?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ProfAzmi; 07-09-2020 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfAzmi View Post
    Name:  1594255250788.png
Views: 18
Size:  787.8 KB

Can i ask for a feedback for my design? Is there something wrong?
    I don’t think it would be beneficial to ask this on someone else’s thread. Just start up your own one and ask there.
    IGN : PHAETHON

~ I make music and stuff... go check out my music at PHAETHON🎼🎼🎼