Thread: [INFO] Stop creating limited items.

Default [INFO] Stop creating limited items.

I believe it's time to say this. Limited items don't deserve a spot in this game anymore. Why? Because limited items are hurting the economy by making worlds locks worth less. Another aspect is because of price manipulation but if there weren't any limited items created in the first place then manipulation wouldn't be a thing. I understand it could happen to any item(s) but it's heavly manipulated on limited items because they don't last long in store.

Limited items from holidays are excluded because it's from yearly events. IOTM are meant to be exclusive in their own terms. Monthly Subscription items are a token for having active subscriptions. Limited Grow emoji are a premium. Gross out items are removed for a reason; thus making them exclusive. However the Ezio Set isn't part of the limiteds. Instead of removing it they could of made it obtainable from activities but with low low chances.<0000000000000.1%; for example. However; they removed it without reason.

Where are the times where most items were spliced by seeds, crafted, obtained from random actions. Im not sure of you been noticing but most new items are either RNG based or limited. It's a lazy way to make content. I been noticing that the function of limited items don't making this game interesting; more so, it's dragging the economy down. Future limited items should not have a spot in this game. I'm sadly to say but it's the truth. There's a difference from EXCLUSIVE items and LIMITED items.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

IGN: Creano
    Level: 101
    YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
    Discord: iCreator#8781
    Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
    I SEE YOU

If Ezio set among two or three items is a problem for you then you should perhaps check Pixel Worlds's items and come back when you're done.

I'll give you a hint: More than half of the whole item database is from monthly/yearly events with different prize pools every year which means it's all unobtainable.

Growtopia's limited items are not a problem for most part at least the way it is handled.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69
    Growtopia Treehouse Discord | My Insta

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    If Ezio set among two or three items is a problem for you then you should perhaps check Pixel Worlds's items and come back when you're done.

I'll give you a hint: More than half of the whole item database is from monthly/yearly events with different prize pools every year which means it's all unobtainable.

Growtopia's limited items are not a problem for most part at least the way it is handled.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's just the players trying to manipulate the price so they can profit

RISK - A Love Story | The Ruined (Growtopia Film)

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

I feel like the real problem is not the fact that there's limited items, but the fact that they suddenly made an item (that was not advertised as limited) limited without any prior warning.

Although, to be fair, they did mention in the rules that item price and function are subject to change without warning.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

2-3 items you mean all the current running IOTMs that is? Also not to mention every event special items as well that are only obtainable that year (for an example Phoenix items)? Subscriber special items? Growmojis and so on.

I don't know man that seems a lot than 2-3 items to be honest....
    Contact me on Discord: Recheh#0001
    Console Growtopia Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/TkGayKu

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Recheh View Post
    2-3 items you mean all the current running IOTMs that is? Also not to mention every event special items as well that are only obtainable that year (for an example Phoenix items)? Subscriber special items? Growmojis and so on.

I don't know man that seems a lot than 2-3 items to be honest....
    IOTMs, subscriber items, and phoenix items - people know that they're limited and they should get one while they're available.
    I believe OP is frustrated since ezio set and a few more items (really, maybe 2-3 only as Nenkai mentioned) have been removed without any warning

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
    I believe OP is frustrated since ezio set and a few more items (really, maybe 2-3 only as Nenkai mentioned) have been removed without any warning
    What are the other items that were removed? Ezio set and what else?
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee

Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Lesser Knight

that is so agreeable lmao. They release new limited every month. Their summer event items become unobtainable every year as u said lol, along with pretty much all of their other events.

I’m completely fine with limited items, there is going to be price manipulation but that’s the new ‘norm’ now. Some people like collecting these ‘limited’ items and can be the one thing that keeps them going in this game, and like if they ever wanted to sell them, they would have the possibility of profit.
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Master Sorcerer RandomGrowtopiaChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    What are the other items that were removed? Ezio set and what else?
    wow, did some further research and found none. It really proves that this is the first time such thing has ever happened & people are overreacting