Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rayman’s first rise or drop?

Master Sorcerer

Most of the raymans are owned by investors, and only a small part by actual users. If rayman continue to stagnate around the 70-75 DLs mark they might actually drop below 50 DLs as investors will want to invest in items that are rising instead of staying the same.
    LURD

Quote Originally Posted by LURD View Post
    Most of the raymans are owned by investors, and only a small part by actual users. If rayman continue to stagnate around the 70-75 DLs mark they might actually drop below 50 DLs as investors will want to invest in items that are rising instead of staying the same.
    Stuff like that can make the price drop for a little bit, but it is going to rise back up. It's not a question of if, but when.

The total amount of Rays is constantly decreasing. At the same time, some new richer players will want to get a hold of it, inflation keeps raising prices, bait farm owners still use them and experienced investors aren't going to sell because of price drops. If you have decided to invest and hold for a long time, it doesn't even matter what the current price is.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by austinlame View Post
    That's not true LOL. He's banning people who say that they're selling for a lower price, but then when you trade them they leave the world or run away. He's banning price manipulators/trollers.
    Nah, it's true. I'm one of those that he banned for selling cheap. He's just acting that the people he bans are fake. I did show him my Rayman in trade and he still banned me acting like I was a troll.
    Growtopia is the Best Game Ever!!

or at least it did way back 2015.

Goals :

* Win VOTW : Completed
    * Dr. Title : No idea/5,000
    * Legendary Title : Maybe after 3 years
    * Sponsor the Spark Eyes : Never