Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: V3.38 bugs

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer 1fongnat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    In my little bunny burrow.
    Posts
    527

    Default V3.38 bugs

    New update, new bugs. It looks like only the particle effects of items were effected so far. If you find any more bugs, reply and I’ll add them here.


    When fishing, the splash that occurs when you have a fish/item on your hook is gone, but the sound effect is still there.

    When using a hand drill on an ice crust, there is no animation/sound and if the hand drill doesn’t break, a pet slime punching animation appears. If it does break, a strawberry slime punching effect appears.

    When using a geiger counter, a blue sparkle appears where a red/yellow/green signal would appear and appears faster as you get to the flashing green signal. When you find an item, one of the bees that surrounds a beehive appears.

    Thrown tomatoes show red sparkles and eggs shoot fireworks.

    When the ring of wisdom effect activates, it shows multiple green lines instead of the usual one line.

    Vending machines show a fire animation when the prices are updated.
    Last edited by 1fongnat; 07-01-2020 at 04:38 AM.

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard HalfArrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Starling City
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1fongnat View Post
    New update, new bugs. It looks like only the particle effects of items were effected so far. If you find any more bugs, reply and I’ll add them here.


    When fishing, the splash that occurs when you have a fish/item on your hook is gone, but the sound effect is still there.

    When using a hand drill on an ice crust, there is no animation/sound and if the hand drill breaks, a bouncing yellow ball appears.

    When using a geiger counter, a blue sparkle appears where a red/yellow/green signal would appear and appears faster as you get to the flashing green signal. When you find an item, one of the bees that surrounds a beehive appears.
    Only the fishing occurs for me. Maybe a bug based on your device. I suggest you contact support with your device info and etc. which will directly be heard by the dev team.
    IGN: HalfArrow
    Blue Name: ​92/125

  3. #3
    Cursed
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    de eart
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    the geiger one is annoying as hell, makes it extremely hard to hunt down the item

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard gesine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Growtopia
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Not sure if this is a bug or something was glitching, but I was farming and it said that I had 199 seeds in my inventory, so when I tried to pick up another of the same seed, it wouldn't let me.

    There was no message saying (max item), so I thought that was weird.
    I dropped the seeds and there turned out be 200!
    Picked them up again and everything was fine.
    IGN: Gesine
    Level: 62
    Join Date: Aug. 23, 2013.
    Forumer Since: Sept. 5, 2014.

    ----------------------------------------
    Support: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/games/5847?platform=9

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer 1fongnat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    In my little bunny burrow.
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gesine View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or something was glitching, but I was farming and it said that I had 199 seeds in my inventory, so when I tried to pick up another of the same seed, it wouldn't let me.

    There was no message saying (max item), so I thought that was weird.
    I dropped the seeds and there turned out be 200!
    Picked them up again and everything was fine.
    I tried having 195 dirt seeds and breaking dirt until I got max items twice, no luck in replicating it.. I’ll try it again later, but if you happen to record it or take a photo of it happening again, let me know.
    Last edited by 1fongnat; 06-30-2020 at 09:15 PM.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard realfrendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    105

    Default

    bro when i update price of an item in vend, the vend gives out fire effect
    GrowID - frendy (87)

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer 1fongnat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    In my little bunny burrow.
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realfrendy View Post
    bro when i update price of an item in vend, the vend gives out fire effect
    Those must be some flaming-hot deals (added ty)!

  8. #8
    Cursed
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    de eart
    Posts
    3,387

    Default

    Anyone has the 3.37 installer? The update just makes it near impossible to use geigers

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer IWasWeird's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Sagittarius Constellation
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    personal settings doesnt work

    i can see filtered words pls help
    Sigpic by Intensifies

    Only the weirdest of them all! ~
    IGN : xWeird | Discord : weird#2138

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix234 View Post
    IWasWeird - elf with face paint

  10. #10
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    你的心里
    Posts
    17

    Default

    There is also a bug with keytar and avacado too.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    :) Anywhere
    Posts
    2,214

    Default

    Or could this be a hidden mystery from GT for us to solve :O? That would be dope if it was an event or something.
    Interesting threads I've made:

    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer 1fongnat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    In my little bunny burrow.
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Yay, they’re all fixed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •