Thread: Suggestion: New item/ IOTM

Lightbulb Suggestion: New item/ IOTM

Hi, before we start, I would like to apologise as I have 0 clue on how to add the spoiler function.

Suggestion:
    Item name: Royal Necklace??
    Item description: Feeling frustrated every time you venture in to muted royal locked world? This necklace made of rare gems grants you to ability to chat even in muted world! Royalty!

Reason for suggestion this item:
    Most of the time, owners mute their trading worlds as there too much spammers. This royal lock grants players to chat in muted worlds. This enables a flexibility when communicating in those worlds.

Additional features: provides a personalised sets of coloured text as you speak.

Ok maybe making it a iotm would be bad. Too much auto ppl. So, To obtain the royal necklace; Combine a Royal lock, ruby necklace, and a crystal block in any chemical combiner.

Thank you for reading this suggestion.

PS:You may argue that this gives the wealthy a upper hand. However, Doesn’t a Royal lock gives too much power to the owner?? There must be a balance.

The quantity of royal lock will decrease and the price will blast like a rocket.
    Not to mention, there are not many royal locks in GT.
    If it is an IOTM, Everyone will buy it and the price of royal lock will drop.
    This item destroys the economy, so no.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by CraCra View Post
    Hi, before we start, I would like to apologise as I have 0 clue on how to add the spoiler function.

Suggestion:
    Item name: Royal Necklace??
    Item description: Feeling frustrated every time you venture in to muted royal locked world? This necklace made of rare gems grants you to ability to chat even in muted world! Royalty!

Reason for suggestion this item:
    Most of the time, owners mute their trading worlds as there too much spammers. This royal lock grants players to chat in muted worlds. This enables a flexibility when communicating in those worlds.

Additional features: provides a personalised sets of coloured text as you speak.

Ok maybe making it a iotm would be bad. Too much auto ppl. So, To obtain the royal necklace; Combine a Royal lock, ruby necklace, and a crystal block in any chemical combiner.

Thank you for reading this suggestion.

PS:You may argue that this gives the wealthy a upper hand. However, Doesn’t a Royal lock gives too much power to the owner?? There must be a balance.
    This would ruin the economy if you use a Royal Lock. Try 100 Ruby Necklaces, 2 Golden Diamond Necklace, 5 Emerald Necklace. Royal Lock is an IOTM which is no longer obtainable.
    IGN: GodApollyon
    Geiger world that I'm admin on: LUCKY
    Hotel: Trivago

Quote Originally Posted by GODAPOLLYON View Post
    This would ruin the economy if you use a Royal Lock. Try 100 Ruby Necklaces, 2 Golden Diamond Necklace, 5 Emerald Necklace. Royal Lock is an IOTM which is no longer obtainable.
    Would also ruin ‘cuz gneck is a limited item. In fact, royal necklace should never exist.

Lesser Wizard

I'm pretty sure gneck is not limited. It's still obtainable right?
    IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
    Rayman: 0/1
    DLS: 70/100
    LVL: 52/125

Yeah it is, but how long do you need to wait to get a ghc?

Lesser Wizard

But still compared to IOTM's there will be a constant amount of GHCs coming within the game
    IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
    Rayman: 0/1
    DLS: 70/100
    LVL: 52/125

Excuse me? There are hundreds of iotm or even thousands in a month while we only get less than 50 ghc a year though?