Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Growtopia on Facebook?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Praxis GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    146

    Thumbs up Growtopia on Facebook?

    I think Seth and Hamumu will take to a new level..
    They put Growtopia in Pc

    I think they will put GT in FaceBook
    It will fast in loading and possibility more players will play ..
    And my friends wants games like Minecraft and some games that is cool and like making a community ...
    I wish Seth will put this..
    Agree people?

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard LukePro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Praxis GT View Post
    I think Seth and Hamumu will take to a new level..
    They put Growtopia in Pc

    I think they will put GT in FaceBook
    It will fast in loading and possibility more players will play ..
    And my friends wants games like Minecraft and some games that is cool and like making a community ...
    I wish Seth will put this..
    Agree people?
    'Put' Growtopia on Face Book? You do mean create a Face Book account for Growtopia itself?
    Somewhere beyond a clearing, in a magical forest, resides a obscure recluse...


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LukePro View Post
    'Put' Growtopia on Face Book? You do mean create a Face Book account for Growtopia itself?
    I think what he meant to say was to add Growtopia to the Facebook games.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Jeremy012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines...
    Posts
    3,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixlr View Post
    I think what he meant to say was to add Growtopia to the Facebook games.
    Wouldn't that cost... Like a lot maybe?
    -Jeremy012

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard Praxis GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    146

    Thumbs up It won't be lag

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy012 View Post
    Wouldn't that cost... Like a lot maybe?
    I tried many games especially FPS games in Facebook but they aren't lag
    If Growtopia is in FB it won't be lag because it doesn't bring heavy bytes..

Similar Threads

  1. Growtopia / ESTONIA on facebook!
    By Angrox in forum World Showcase
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 08:15 AM
  2. Growtopia Facebook Page
    By Roxnard in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 03:11 AM
  3. Growtopia FaceBook page
    By BenXxxXZero in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:42 PM
  4. Im on Growtopia Facebook!
    By RedwoodGirl in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2013, 03:24 PM
  5. Official Growtopia Facebook page!
    By Seth in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 09:29 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •