Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My declaration on the preceeding event of death.

Banned
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.

Default My declaration on the preceeding event of death.

I have been asked my opinion on the events of death and what events occur during death.
    I will be giving a graduation speech on this topic during the graduation ceromony.
    Christians believe that if you accept jesus as your savior you will have be gifted of eternity in heaven or Pradise as christians say it. I believe that when you die. You cease to exist. Its hard to grasp the content of "Not existing" quickly. But when you die your brain stem seizes to work thus breaking your consioucness. Making it impossible for you to think. Never mind seeing what is happening as you die.
    Athiests believe that when you die you expirience the same as when you are born.
    This is my opinion on death.

Banned

Uhhhhhh bump?

how long do you have to speak,this is rather short :/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Will View Post
    how long do you have to speak,this is rather short :/
    This is all i have for now. I am actually writing my speech on my computer right now as i scroll thru the forums. I can make my speech however as long as i want stated by the principal and the teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    This is all i have for now. I am actually writing my speech on my computer right now as i scroll thru the forums. I can make my speech however as long as i want stated by the principal and the teacher.
    Well good luck,to me it seems dark but it is your speech

I second that.
    http://49.media.tumblr.com/faf780fd8...3o6_r1_500.gif
    FRAAAANKY SUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPERR!!!!
    http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/itspeedo.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredi View Post
    Chickens grow on trees, you harvest them then you place them, then they make eggs
    So the chicken came first
    The logic is real.....

3 rings down. (Water, Gemini, Force)
    Working on next one.

I have been asked my opinion on the events of death and what events occur during death.
    I will be giving a graduation speech on this topic during the graduation ceromony.
    Christians believe that if you accept jesus as your savior you will have be gifted of eternity in heaven or Pradise as christians say it. I believe that when you die. You cease to exist. Its hard to grasp the content of "Not existing" quickly. But when you die your brain stem seizes to work thus breaking your consioucness. Making it impossible for you to think. Never mind seeing what is happening as you die.
    Athiests believe that when you die you expirience the same as when you are born.
    This is my opinion on death.
    Muslims believe in Allah
    [Center]"The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra
    "A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one." - Tupac Shakur
    "I plan to eat with the people I starved with." - Logic
    "I'm just blessed to be eating." - Jon Bellion

Growtopia IGN: AntEater
    Growtopia Level: 47
    Quit Growtopia

Banned

I do not see it as dark. Not existing is hard to accept. But it happens. No memories or thinking. Just bland. You have no consiounce. Nothing. When i was little i was traumatized by the fact that when i die. Ill be stuck in the dark. For all eternity. Darkness. The reason why i thought about that is because when you close your eyes. Its dark and makes you want to open your eyes again. But i thought when your ded your eyes are closed for all eternity. Thinking about things while you are stuck in the darkness forever. I couldnt go to school cus i couldnt focus. A psychiatrist came in and talked with me and explained what i just said in the thread. I was absolutely relieved. Best news of my life so far.

I read this somewhere;
    When you die, the light you see is the outside of your next mum's womb. (I couldn't think of another word to use)

So, when you walk into the light, you are actually entering your next life.

Discord: GummiBear64 🍋#1913

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    I read this somewhere;
    When you die, the light you see is the outside of your next mum's womb. (I couldn't think of another word to use)

How does that work.
    Ok after thinking for a while i guess that could work. Your consuincness is energy storedin your brain. When you die. Your energy is exposed out of your body. And when a baby is born. Your energy/consuincness is stored in that baby. Its a longshot but it seems logical. Since a babys brain is to underdeveloped to make its own energy. But if you think about it. That means that abe lincoln could be somebody else on this planet.
    Also dont be confused. Your energy/consuincness is refreshed when entering another babys brain. Thus all your memories being thrown out the window (im talking figuratively). But...that defeats death itself. With this theory death would be considered nonexisting meaning we never truly die.

Banned

How does that work.
    Ok after thinking for a while i guess that could work. Your consuincness is energy storedin your brain. When you die. Your energy is exposed out of your body. And when a baby is born. Your energy/consuincness is stored in that baby. Its a longshot but it seems logical. Since a babys brain is to underdeveloped to make its own energy. But if you think about it. That means that abe lincoln could be somebody else on this planet.
    Also dont be confused. Your energy/consuincness is refreshed when entering another babys brain. Thus all your memories being thrown out the window (im talking figuratively). But...that defeats death itself. With this theory death would be considered nonexisting meaning we never truly die.
    ^^^^^^^
    Bumo and read this

^^^^^^^
    Bumo and read this
    Can you say how this planet was made?
    "A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one." - Tupac Shakur

Quit Growtopia

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    Can you say how this planet was made?
    I dont know if your being sarcastic but the planet was made when the "big bang" happend. I dont really look into it but the big bang was made because millions of space particles smushed together and created the big bang. The earth was made on one meterorite. This earth was just a rock in the sky but it gained orbit around the sun. Then a rock flug towards earth in its early stage of development and which created the moon. These are not accurate accounts of what happend. These are just theories.

I dont know if your being sarcastic but the planet was made when the "big bang" happend. I dont really look into it but the big bang was made because millions of space particles smushed together and created the big bang. The earth was made on one meterorite. This earth was just a rock in the sky but it gained orbit around the sun. Then a rock flug towards earth in its early stage of development and which created the moon. These are not accurate accounts of what happend. These are just theories.
    To create the moon I heard it hit somewhere in between Mexico & Arizona

And I heard the sun can fit billions of Earth's in it.

Quit Growtopia

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    To create the moon I heard it hit somewhere in between Mexico & Arizona

And I heard the sun can fit billions of Earth's in it.
    Billions are an unlogical way of thinking when comparing earth to the sun. You can actually fit TRILLIONS of earths inside of the sun.

Billions are an unlogical way of thinking when comparing earth to the sun. You can actually fit TRILLIONS of earths inside of the sun.
    I was taught you can fix about 100 earths.
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2mfyzqc.png
    Don't like my personality?

kthxbai ¤~¤

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    I read this somewhere;

Are you saying we are reborn?
    I think death is life...
    Its a brand new life...We feel like nothing had ever happened...We don't get to relive the same life, but we do get to live a different life..
    Basically what im saying is...Your born a new person maybe...Or you see nothing, feel nothing, are nothing....
    Thats my opinion of death ^_^

Default hmm

GBA you are right indeed! When you die you can't not feel, hear, or even think. You are in as people put it a "Long, deep sleep, not knowing or hearing any of your surroundings" when you are dead you don't become someone else or become a baby again and get a new "mum". You simply "go to sleep" unaware of any worldly things. But now, one day,no one knows the time, there will be a war god will destroy all bad things the world you know today will "parish". All be people who choe to obey gods commands will live all those who didn't will "parish".
    Then the "144,000" and jesus will get "married". Then the paradise will come. Jesus will give the throne back to his father and God will "rule" once again. The world will be Perfect! No death, no pain, no kidnappings,no wars, no bad things at all. God never intended for any bad things to happen. Kids will be able to run with the tigers, lambs and lions will live peacfully together everything will be absolutly perfect.
    Did I mention that all those who died will be resurrected? Even george washington! Adam and eve! Everyone! "God will make all things new!"
    "No sorrow no death nor pain will be anymore, the former things have past away.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DSGamer View Post
    I was taught you can fix about 100 earths.
    I think you meant *fit*. And whoever told you that you can only fit about 100 earths in the sun is
    A. Simple minded
    B. lying

I think you meant *fit*. And whoever told you that you can only fit about 100 earths in the sun is
    A. Simple minded
    B. lying
    I saw this weird video today in health about a baby from day 1 to birth.I found out something weird about the spine too.If you know what I'm talking about don't say it,it's gross

Quit Growtopia