Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My declaration on the preceeding event of death.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    All we know about the big bang is that when TRILLIONS among TRILLIONS of space particles came together in one climax and it exploded. It took houndreds of years before space started to go under development. Before the universe was even born. There was no such thing as time.
    Alright this is my last post on this thread cause i don't want to start an all out war, but there is no way that everything in life is caused my random particles floating around space. I mean really there's no way that through out the whole universe trillions of pieces of dust came together and exploded for no apparent reason and created galaxies and planets. There's just no way.

Banned
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel2013 View Post
    Alright this is my last post on this thread cause i don't want to start an all out war, but there is no way that everything in life is caused my random particles floating around space. I mean really there's no way that through out the whole universe trillions of pieces of dust came together and exploded for no apparent reason and created galaxies and planets. There's just no way.
    We do not know exactly what happend back then. It is impossible to understand the full events on what happend before "time" ever existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel2013 View Post
    Remember it is just a theory.
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2mfyzqc.png
    Don't like my personality?

kthxbai ¤~¤

i believe in reincarnation and life after death. i cant prove it to anyone, but to me its all too real. we will never know till we cross over.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pleiadian View Post
    i believe in reincarnation and life after death. i cant prove it to anyone, but to me its all too real. we will never know till we cross over.
    Please share your opinion about reincarnation. I would like to hear it.

Default No...

We can't die... GODAMMIT YOU JUST BOOSTED MY DEATH ANXIETY LEVEL... Gotta take pills... Oh man...

Quote Originally Posted by Flamehound View Post
    We can't die... GODAMMIT YOU JUST BOOSTED MY DEATH ANXIETY LEVEL... Gotta take pills... Oh man...
    You are the 66th poster in the 66th page of this thread.
    Dayuum.

Banned

Death is not something to fear. Ceasing to exist. Is the same as us not even being born yet. We were never born when George washington was president. But did we know? No. Because we didnt exist yet. Same as us not existing at all.

Default ...

It's scary not existing... You can't hear, breathe, smell, know.... At least theres the Avatar Project which may let us live for round a billion more years than were supposed to Heres the link http://2045.com/

Banned

It's scary not existing... You can't hear, breathe, smell, know.... At least theres the Avatar Project which may let us live for round a billion more years than were supposed to Heres the link http://2045.com/
    If something like this were made. It would cost billions of dollars to sell. So people wont even be able to afford it. Or. They might make it public for hospitals and make lots of them. This seems like an amazing idea. But it will take years to succeed.

Banned

Go to the link it will be done by 2045. I hope I can put my grandparents on life support until so.
    Like i said. It will take years. Ill be 44 by then. But it will not be public until otherwise. Millions apon millions of dollars bro.

I have been asked my opinion on the events of death and what events occur during death.
    I will be giving a graduation speech on this topic during the graduation ceromony.
    Christians believe that if you accept jesus as your savior you will have be gifted of eternity in heaven or Pradise as christians say it. I believe that when you die. You cease to exist. Its hard to grasp the content of "Not existing" quickly. But when you die your brain stem seizes to work thus breaking your consioucness. Making it impossible for you to think. Never mind seeing what is happening as you die.
    Athiests believe that when you die you expirience the same as when you are born.
    This is my opinion on death.
    This is why we have a "soul" if you will. You cannot destroy life once it has been made, it is a scientific fact. Anyways why would God want us to just cease to exist if He truly did create us. Would you really think He would just sit and watch us all slowly die off. I can also guarantee the "avatar" project won't work. The only thing that can make us "live longer" is by semi-partially blocking out the sun with water and that wouldn't even make us live forever. The ring was destroyed and flooded the earth a few thousand years ago which ceased us from living for 100-600ish years.

Nor you believe it or not, you will live forever. But you have the choice where you are headed. Honestly, people say they read the Bible but they honestly don't. It has so many explanations to life if you read it right.

Anyways, I guess your theory wasn't all that well thought out, but you had a nice go.

YouTube | Instagram | Discord Server

Don't hide behind a mask, it will only gain you fake respect.
    Being real attracts real people, while on the other hand
    being fake attracts fake people.

"Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit,
    but with humility of mind regard one
    another as more important than yourselves" - Phil 2:3

https://45.media.tumblr.com/f770bd20...oo1_r1_500.gif

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    This is why we have a "soul" if you will. You cannot destroy life once it has been made, it is a scientific fact.
    Souls are not scientific. They are a superstition. You cease to exist. That is all. You dont think or breathe or even know. Its the same as if you were back when you werent even born yet.

Default There is no soul

The "soul" of yours is essentially your conscience. They are waves coming from your brain to keep you bodily functions intact. Once the brain cannot sustain the brain cells, You start dying about the age of 50.

Souls are not scientific. They are a superstition. You cease to exist. That is all. You dont think or breathe or even know. Its the same as if you were back when you werent even born yet.
    If you read the whole sentence through and then thought about it, you should have seen that what I was talking about was the essence of life. It is a scientific fact that life cannot be destroyed. A soul is essentially what controls our brain, it's what makes us different. Or bodies made out of earth and dust can be destroyed, but our souls cannot be.

YouTube | Instagram | Discord Server

Don't hide behind a mask, it will only gain you fake respect.
    Being real attracts real people, while on the other hand
    being fake attracts fake people.

"Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit,
    but with humility of mind regard one
    another as more important than yourselves" - Phil 2:3

https://45.media.tumblr.com/f770bd20...oo1_r1_500.gif

Banned

So your'e telling me, that you died to see how that happened. I don't believe whatever you said unless you prove to me by go dying (Do not give me an infraction, it may look like I'm encouraging suicide but I'm actually being a smart aleck)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    If you read the whole sentence through and then thought about it, you should have seen that what I was talking about was the essence of life. It is a scientific fact that life cannot be destroyed.
    But humans die. People die. Animals die. You cease to exist. You cant think or know or even breathe. Nothing. I do not know what you mean by life not being able to be destroyed but i never said Life itself could be destroyed.nthats beside the point. I made it clear that this thread was about what i thought happens when you die. Nothing about life being destroyed.

Lesser Knight

This is all i have for now. I am actually writing my speech on my computer right now as i scroll thru the forums. I can make my speech however as long as i want stated by the principal and the teacher.
    Ok good luck with that

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Megazork View Post
    So your'e telling me, that you died to see how that happened. I don't believe whatever you said unless you prove to me by go dying (Do not give me an infraction, it may look like I'm encouraging suicide but I'm actually being a smart aleck)
    I did not die to see how it happens. But from a person that doesnt believe in god this is their point of view. They believe you stop to exist. Same as when your not even born yet.