Page 80 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by tony26 View Post
    Sky block: This block can be found in the sky. Like a cloud or light blue. Sparse and fairly rare.
    Argh, I brought back an VERY old Idea from Tony.
    But yeah, this block would be cool if we could see it in the sky and stuff
    Hi.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by depgailae View Post
    ho ho! gi? m?i bi?t forum mình có cái m?c n*y ak nha
    Huh? May you clarify that one please?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo View Post
    Tony 26 i want a ultra trophy come hugo1 and look my beatufil world its a cool world thx
    Tony26 , Seil , Meow, useruser3 and more mods cannot give ultra trophy 3000. Neither spawning random events. Guess that helps. (OMG I SHOULD'VE MULTI QUOTE INSTEAD!)

Lightbulb I also want a........

Hey it would be cool if you added a LAWNMOWER. It is bought from the store with only 100 Gems and only used once. It works like a consumable item and to use it, you select the lawn mower and tap the starting point and the end point for it to start. It should be like this: (O) = Starting Point (X) = Ending Point [] = Dirt

(O)[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [](X) then it will clear from (O) to (X).

You can't go into the places the lawn mower is clearing. The Lawn Mower does not have rarity and when used it will clear anything in it's path except trees. I think this will easen the worries of people and this can only be used if you own the world.
    My signature vv

Lightbulb Oh and....

How about more paintings? It's kinda sad that the only paintings are Duck Painting and Yerfdog Painting. Maybe add moderator paintings? Or Player paintings perhaps?

Any ways, how about Player Statues! It looks like the real players except, it's a statue. How bout makin it by Rock Seed + Yerfdog Seed. When placing it, it will appear as a Vertical Rectangle Rock, and when you punch it, a window will pop up saying " What player do you want to make?" Then you will type for example "LeDevourer" then you tap ok then *poof* the rock becomes the latest look of me! Probably good for Top Donaters.
    My signature vv

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LeDevourer#2 View Post
    How about more paintings? It's kinda sad that the only paintings are Duck Painting and Yerfdog Painting. Maybe add moderator paintings? Or Player paintings perhaps?

Any ways, how about Player Statues! It looks like the real players except, it's a statue. How bout makin it by Rock Seed + Yerfdog Seed. When placing it, it will appear as a Vertical Rectangle Rock, and when you punch it, a window will pop up saying " What player do you want to make?" Then you will type for example "LeDevourer" then you tap ok then *poof* the rock becomes the latest look of me! Probably good for Top Donaters.
    I like it. Except, that, the "Player Statue" needs a lot of coding and stuffs. Anyways, good and WILD ideas!

Maybe let me post one for a suggestion!

(Someone already suggested it, I'm just gonna post it up here)

Maybe like a Door or a "House Entrance" that acts like a lock.
    You give people access to that door/house entrance. But. If in a world locked world, Only the owner can place these. People with access to that door can't edit or see the settings of the door/house entrance.

Suggested Recipe:
    VIP Door (change the name!) : Pass Door Seed + Door Seed
    VIP House Entrance: Pass Door Seed + House Entrance Seed

Remember, THIS IS NOT ORIGINALLY BY ME! I JUST POSTED IT UP HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by LeDevourer#2 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Karl0331 View Post
    I like it. Except, that, the "Player Statue" needs a lot of coding and stuffs. Anyways, good and WILD ideas!

Maybe let me post one for a suggestion!

(Someone already suggested it, I'm just gonna post it up here)

Maybe like a Door or a "House Entrance" that acts like a lock.
    You give people access to that door/house entrance. But. If in a world locked world, Only the owner can place these. People with access to that door can't edit or see the settings of the door/house entrance.

Suggested Recipe:
    VIP Door (change the name!) : Pass Door Seed + Door Seed
    VIP House Entrance: Pass Door Seed + House Entrance Seed

Remember, THIS IS NOT ORIGINALLY BY ME! I JUST POSTED IT UP HERE!
    Ok I agree with the paintings but instead you have the @Lokster painting where you see a portrait of him smiling,and the player painting can in stead be the mascot painting but replace the word"mascot" with whatever his name is

I also think the VIP doors are great idea
    Long live the name
    Frostninja

SO FOREVER LIVE

FROSTNINJA!!!!

Well i have an idea that some people might want well... The idea was Fishtanks :/ i dont know if people would want this but its ok if no one likes ot oh and a feature i wanted to ask Seth or Hamumu to add was that drawers are able to act like chest but can only take 6 items but no stacking or 6 items of that item :0.
    Never back down.
    Don't stop farming.
    Never give up.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Jay Farinas View Post
    Well i have an idea that some people might want well... The idea was Fishtanks :/ i dont know if people would want this but its ok if no one likes ot oh and a feature i wanted to ask Seth or Hamumu to add was that drawers are able to act like chest but can only take 6 items but no stacking or 6 items of that item :0.
    Do you mean large fish tank, like an aquarium, because we already have fishbowls
    Not just any pigeon, an awkward pigeon

Growtopia Username: awkpigeon

Stop complaining about your scammed items! All is fair in love and war... and Growtopia

Can we please have a face palm emoticon/rage face?
    Some situations really call for it..

A crystal ball which you can punch and it will show YES or NO.

Maybe occasionally, a new wave of trophy 3000s that are slightly different graphically.
    After a certain amount of one trophy is released into the wild, a second edition with a slight alteration could maybe be introduced. A single gem encrusted would be great, and the gem could be recoloured each wave thereafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Marosa Minnie View Post
    Can we please have a face palm emoticon/rage face?
    Some situations really call for it..

A crystal ball which you can punch and it will show YES or NO.

Maybe occasionally, a new wave of trophy 3000s that are slightly different graphically.
    After a certain amount of one trophy is released into the wild, a second edition with a slight alteration could maybe be introduced. A single gem encrusted would be great, and the gem could be recoloured each wave thereafter.
    You know about /mad ( or >:( ) right? It's sort of a rage face.

As for a new trophy.. well, I do have something planned... but I gotta talk it over with the Ham first
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Master Sorcerer

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    You know about /mad ( or > ) right? It's sort of a rage face.

As for a new trophy.. well, I do have something planned... but I gotta talk it over with the Ham first
    i was thinking a rage trophie for whoever rages the most (I SERIOUSLY HAVE THOUSANDS OF THAT)

this world is full of obstacles.death,theft and more,but this world has a bright side too,this balances light and dark good and bad.THIS IS LIFE!
    the drop rates are bs broke 50 porticullis, got 1 seed out of it ._.

carnival is bs. all i want is the ultimate item firenado thing, i has many carnival pipes