Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question of the Day: Who would you use a valentine on?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSirP View Post
    Who's she?
    In real life, probably Mackenzie Foy. The first time I have watched the last movie of twilight (I was 10 then, and she was 12), I was @_@. "She's so pretty." But yeah, one of my darkest secret. Revealed.
    Madeline Carroll

"If you came here looking for a uh super philosophical quote or something that's actually meaningful.. um.. I'm sorry to disappoint."

- TheMechanic

IGN: C3LL

My Worlds:
    GROWGIA
    TRADINGINC
    C3LLFARM

http://mcgen.menzerath.eu/a/16/C3LL/...f+S.T.E.E.L.E.

"When players try to infect me in my world."
    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/341...v-s-tank-o.gif

my best friend who wil never love me

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Mechanic View Post
    Oh. Well then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry000 View Post
    my best friend who wil never love me
    It's okay. We feel.
    *Insert the feels meme here*
    It's that time of the year again, Indie and soul on play while the sound of rain hitting the roof. Kick back and enjoy your coffee guys!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSirP View Post
    Heh, want me to use it on you again? #IWasntthatcreepyright?
    *Set the mood in the Korean telenovelas*

I can't love anyone. My emotions have been played with, and some say it's wrong for a child to love.
    She said she liked me, then she says she doesn't when I like her back. WHY DO YOU TORMENT ME?!

Yeah, in seriousness, I don't know what to think about girls anymore... Some are so shallow my god...
    If you use a valentine on me again I swear I will dress up like a man and follow you wherever you go saying "lol omg litelsurp use me velntine. he <3 me". If you turn your friend location off, I will SB.

I am not kidding. Too many people have used valentines on me, too many people said they liked me "a lot", and too many damn people need a high five.
    In the face.
    With a chair.

In fact, SO MANY PEOPLE IN GROWTOPIA said they loved me, and I said "I don't love you back", then they keep going on saying about they want me to be their girlfriend. It's absolutely sickening. This is why I play as GUYS in many MMORPGS nowadays. To be honest, they even ask very private questions. This is what being a girl is like, and I hate it.

Anyway, LittleSirP, I suppose that's just infatuation. You'll get over it eventually (don't become obsessed and don't take relationships seriously until it is ABSOLUTELY serious! This is a very important fact, you never know when the relationship will end, and if you take it too seriously, it hurts a LOT) there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Just make sure you don't fish up an old rotten boot, okay? :3

Little, if we have to continue this I suggest doing it in PMs.

Anyways, back to the main topic. I would use a valentine on Goten as a kid because HE'S SO ADORABLE.

Name:  goten.png
Views: 15
Size:  175.0 KB

D'aww...

Anyways I'm going to sleep now. Cya and good night... Might not be able to go on the forums tomorrow
    Last edited by Lunarfrost; 05-13-2014 at 03:13 PM. Reason: added more... info
    Goten count: 40

Dun kill my Gotens. I don't understand why they're the top priority for assassins.

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/...ps032f4881.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarfrost View Post

If you use a valentine on me again I swear I will dress up like a man and follow you wherever you go saying "lol omg litelsurp use me velntine. he <3 me". If you turn your friend location off, I will SB.

I am not kidding. Too many people have used valentines on me, too many people said they liked me "a lot", and too many damn people need a high five.
    In the face.
    With a chair.

In fact, SO MANY PEOPLE IN GROWTOPIA said they loved me, and I said "I don't love you back", then they keep going on saying about they want me to be their girlfriend. It's absolutely sickening. This is why I play like GUYS in many MMORPGS nowadays. To be honest, they even ask very private questions. This is what being a girl is like, and I hate it.

Anyway, LittleSirP, I suppose that's just infatuation. You'll get over it eventually, there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Just make sure you don't fish up an old rotten boot, okay? :3

Anyways, back to the main topic. I would use a valentine on Goten as a kid because HE'S SO ADORABLE.

D'aww...
    Haha, I knew you'd say that again! You knew it was a joke, no need for that novel. Yeah, other fish in the sea... She's one in a million though.
    It's that time of the year again, Indie and soul on play while the sound of rain hitting the roof. Kick back and enjoy your coffee guys!

who are you people.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSword48 View Post
    His Senpaii has a plan for him in the future.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarfrost View Post

In the face.
    With a chair.

In fact, SO MANY PEOPLE IN GROWTOPIA said they loved me, and I said "I don't love you back", then they keep going on saying about they want me to be their girlfriend. It's absolutely sickening. This is why I play as GUYS in many MMORPGS nowadays. To be honest, they even ask very private questions. This is what being a girl is like, and I hate it.

Anyway, LittleSirP, I suppose that's just infatuation. You'll get over it eventually (don't become obsessed and don't take relationships seriously until it is ABSOLUTELY serious! This is a very important fact, you never know when the relationship will end, and if you take it too seriously, it hurts a LOT) there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Just make sure you don't fish up an old rotten boot, okay? :3

D'aww...

Anyways I'm going to sleep now. Cya and good night... Might not be able to go on the forums tomorrow
    Don't worry, you're not alone girl 😕

Why do girls act like only THEY get creeped on and only GUYS are nuts? Y'all can be purty dang crazy too.. I've known some, trust me.
    NOTED - Never go to the pool without shirt if you're ripped..
    Girls are nuts too.

"If you came here looking for a uh super philosophical quote or something that's actually meaningful.. um.. I'm sorry to disappoint."

- TheMechanic

IGN: C3LL

My Worlds:
    GROWGIA
    TRADINGINC
    C3LLFARM

http://mcgen.menzerath.eu/a/16/C3LL/...f+S.T.E.E.L.E.

"When players try to infect me in my world."
    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/341...v-s-tank-o.gif

Aimster Hotness! <3 Hehe
    HEVERLY //
    LVL 47 / Joined SEPT 2013
    http://starbounder.org/mediawiki/ima...uex_Sentry.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Pikasack View Post
    The question of the day is, who would you use a valentine on?
    I wonder who you will choose for that special person, I wonder who I would choose.
    Maybe one of my friends, if I use it maybe they will actually stay and talk to me again.
    @Aimster! She's so nice and helps EVERYONE!

Banned

So hard to choose...

Does it have to be opposite sex? if not then I would use it on Jenuine.

I would valentine @satan MWUAHAHHA the owner of hell
    Life is beautiful,as long as it consumes you. When it is rushing through you, destroying you,life is gorgeous, it's glorious. It's when you burn a slow fire and save fuel, that life's not worth having.

• D. H Lawrence

In that one place, in that one time, with that one person.

...KenLinx...
    IGN: WarpRat
    I'm not rich at all but all I do is talk and hangout as well as farm and mass produce...

/msg jackrussell for help on curing your cancer. Also, msg me if you need a couple dls...

Master Sorcerer

Default I choose dirt

Yep
    (10 dirts)
    stop reading my posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avenie View Post
    So hard to choose...

Does it have to be opposite sex? if not then I would use it on Jenuine.
    If it would make their day, why not!
    Hi I'm Pikasack!
    Pretty much a lurker, if you DM me I will probably respond within a few days.

Bumper in the back seat!

My possible answers are: Mods, Devs, pcats, GameGuyDK, EasyE, Mods that are no longer a Mod, JackBowe, Gensaku, My Bro, My Sis, Cukuzz, LexGray, Rubie, CursedElmo.
    One simple signature for you
    -Eiffel-