Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panko the Scammer! =/

Lesser Wizard

Default Panko the Scammer! =/

Panko for a long time has been a good friend of mine in GT, and he always trusted me with a lot of worlds, and items of his. And he has seriously been trying to become a mod, but tonight he scammed my angels, in which i do not have screenshots to prove, but someone else does, but won't send them tonight. So Panko asked me to borrow my angels, to take a screenshot for his signature for his forums, and I said, sure! I mean, Panko from what i [B]knew[B] was trustable, and if i got scammed, i wasnt gonna get too mad. So i went ahead and gave him the angels. Next thing i knew, i got my access removed, and was banned from his world. Panko and I were talking before this whole thing happened, and he said "I'm going to make a new account" and blah blah bah, so right after, thats when he scammed them, It was definitely him after i tried to investigate it. So i just wanted to make this thread to those who know Panko. And also, his new account is named DevinLord.

I can't believe it. Panko is such a nice person...he wants to be a moderator. If he tried to escape so he could become rich, and be a moderator on a different account without Seth/Hamumu knowing, he is wrong. Currently I don't believe it, but I shall look into it.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by LyveWyre View Post
    I can't believe it. Panko is such a nice person...he wants to be a moderator. If he tried to escape so he could become rich, and be a moderator on a different account without Seth/Hamumu knowing, he is wrong. Currently I don't believe it, but I shall look into it.
    To help, you can ask BlackHammers, he was pretty involved in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel2013 View Post
    Panko for a long time has been a good friend of mine in GT, and he always trusted me with a lot of worlds, and items of his. And he has seriously been trying to become a mod, but tonight he scammed my angels, in which i do not have screenshots to prove, but someone else does, but won't send them tonight. So Panko asked me to borrow my angels, to take a screenshot for his signature for his forums, and I said, sure! I mean, Panko from what i [B]knew[B] was trustable, and if i got scammed, i wasnt gonna get too mad. So i went ahead and gave him the angels. Next thing i knew, i got my access removed, and was banned from his world. Panko and I were talking before this whole thing happened, and he said "I'm going to make a new account" and blah blah bah, so right after, thats when he scammed them, It was definitely him after i tried to investigate it. So i just wanted to make this thread to those who know Panko. And also, his new account is named DevinLord.
    Never trust anyone with your things, Even to Seth.
    I swear if u trust your calf leash to Seth(If you have one tho). Seth disconnects and never comes back. you shall die in the name of Growtopia!
    #UNNERFTOMATOES

My biggest thanks to YOU

Thanks Mass ;
    Quote Originally Posted by Massacre View Post
    Its always nice to see these types of threads, its added motivation to us mods

Yesterday Is a history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    but, Today is a Gift!

yep, Seth will check the IP and if it is right he gets IP banned so becareful trust noone with your items!
    You Shall Never Be Richest Person But You Can Be Helpful To Newbies And Donating So People Like You More And More And. 1 Tip Never Scam Or Get Scammed Just Report The Scammer Then Leave
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    iYoutube is hawt.
    IT IZ NUT FAIK

http://zachrip.net/ytsig.php?username=IYouTubeGrowtopia[/URL]
    Fanarts
    http://i61.tinypic.com/j125pv.jpg
    http://i59.tinypic.com/qcl.jpg

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Purplish View Post
    Never trust anyone with your things, Even to Seth.
    I swear if u trust your calf leash to Seth(If you have one tho). Seth disconnects and never comes back. you shall die in the name of Growtopia!
    Wow.. Looks like I'm stayin away from Seth from now on.😳😁

You might want to email support@growtopiagame.com, but there is a high chance they will just say that they can't fix it.

Read this page on their website:
    http://http://growtopiagame.com/support.php

There is a question about scamming.

If you have any other problems, just email support@growtopiagame.com.

Hope that helped!
    http://33.media.tumblr.com/7e56db60b...sAp1rpglid.gif

Hey there! I'm bubble (:
    Come find me ingame or message me if you ever need help!

IGN - bubblehubble

http://33.media.tumblr.com/7e56db60b...sAp1rpglid.gif

Panko is(was) my friend i trusted him he was so nice and helpful. Wow so that's why he always asked for my items( i never gave him anything). He told me his dream was to become a mod well that's gone. Pano if your reading this your friend Twizzler(me) is disappointed:/.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeMo11 View Post
    Panko is(was) my friend i trusted him he was so nice and helpful. Wow so that's why he always asked for my items( i never gave him anything). He told me his dream was to become a mod well that's gone. Pano if your reading this your friend Twizzler(me) is disappointed:/.

Haha, the funny thing is 1. I never asked for your items, because we like NEVER talked... You always had something else going on or you had your location hidden.
    IGN : Panko

Check out my Instagram? > PankoGT

Quote Originally Posted by Panko View Post
    Haha, the funny thing is 1. I never asked for your items, because we like NEVER talked... You always had something else going on or you had your location hidden.
    I like how Plano never defended himself about him being a scammer.

Master Sorcerer

so your dream is to become a mod..eh? well to be honest thats never going to happen anymore becouse u scammed a friend, there would be a higher chance of u becoming a mod if only u did not scam for richness.
    to prove to us that your a better person than why dont u give back the angels and if u still want to become a mod than prove to seth that u are a good person.
    people have worked hard for those items and maybe used real money on to getting it and if u scam that rare item than its just like a real bank robbery.

Unhappy

Also, i am sorry for what I did, I don't want to make it seem like I am pointing fingers or anything, and I regret EVER SCAMMING YOU, my cousin was over at my house, I recently was scammed of a z jammer, so I was really bummed out, because the person was taunting me. My cousin suggested that I scam someone back, and after going back and forth for a while, I thought about the hard work I did to earn that jammer, then he convinced me to scam someone, Rachel was one of the few people on my friends list that were online ATM, stupidly, I agreed to do the scam, and he choose your name, I am so sorry, there is no way in words to explain this. Anyways, BlackHammers is one of my friends, not with the same IP address, and me and my cousin talked him into helping. After I got the angels, I sold them, but I will give you the items i hot for it. I can not stress how bad i feel about being scammed, and then stooping down to their level to scam ONE OF MY MOST DEAREST FRIENDS through Grotopia, I would do anything to take back that hour of planning of scamming and thinking it through, I will GLADLY return the items, because now I learned that it is not right to take someone's items of which they earned. I am just going to ask you one question, and it is all up to you, I am fine with either answer. It is all up to you...would/could we still be friends after I give back the world locks...

I would do Anything just to have you back as my friend, wether I am rich, or poor. Happy, or sad, I just want you as my friend back. You were and always be one of my bestest friends i met through a game, wether you decide to keep me as a friend or not...I regret ever scamming you, and that is the last time I will have scammed, it all got to my head.

Well, as long as I am clearing my chest, I have something else to say. You all may not like this, and I will probably have a few less friends than I did before. I made this NEW account named Panko, to get rid of the bad history of scams that I had with different accounts. My previous account, was IEatBabies. I scammed SO many people about it, and somehow lost my items. I guess it was carmas way to say "scamming is a bad thing, therefor, you will lose the items!" I am HOPING to never scam again, and I am also accepting the fact that there is no way I will EVER become moderator, because of my immature past. Yes, I know everyone gets 2nd chances, but I have had too many chances, and I am accepting this...

I also am not blaming my cousin or friends, that this is there fault, I am taking full blame for my actions and what I choose to do. Once again Rachel, I am sorry for taking your items, I will GLADLY return them, I am just asking to be your friend because I messed up and I regret it...please think about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    I like how Plano never defended himself about him being a scammer.

I LIKE how you didn't take the time for me to post again...

Don't trust anyone with your item's they will just scam your thing's.....The only one's you should trust is your family if they play growtopia.....

Also, i am sorry for what I did, I don't want to make it seem like I am pointing fingers or anything, and I regret EVER SCAMMING YOU, my cousin was over at my house, I recently was scammed of a z jammer, so I was really bummed out, because the person was taunting me. My cousin suggested that I scam someone back, and after going back and forth for a while, I thought about the hard work I did to earn that jammer, then he convinced me to scam someone, Rachel was one of the few people on my friends list that were online ATM, stupidly, I agreed to do the scam, and he choose your name, I am so sorry, there is no way in words to explain this. Anyways, BlackHammers is one of my friends, not with the same IP address, and me and my cousin talked him into helping. After I got the angels, I sold them, but I will give you the items i hot for it. I can not stress how bad i feel about being scammed, and then stooping down to their level to scam ONE OF MY MOST DEAREST FRIENDS through Grotopia, I would do anything to take back that hour of planning of scamming and thinking it through, I will GLADLY return the items, because now I learned that it is not right to take someone's items of which they earned. I am just going to ask you one question, and it is all up to you, I am fine with either answer. It is all up to you...would/could we still be friends after I give back the world locks...

I would do Anything just to have you back as my friend, wether I am rich, or poor. Happy, or sad, I just want you as my friend back. You were and always be one of my bestest friends i met through a game, wether you decide to keep me as a friend or not...I regret ever scamming you, and that is the last time I will have scammed, it all got to my head.

Well, as long as I am clearing my chest, I have something else to say. You all may not like this, and I will probably have a few less friends than I did before. I made this NEW account named Panko, to get rid of the bad history of scams that I had with different accounts. My previous account, was IEatBabies. I scammed SO many people about it, and somehow lost my items. I guess it was carmas way to say "scamming is a bad thing, therefor, you will lose the items!" I am HOPING to never scam again, and I am also accepting the fact that there is no way I will EVER become moderator, because of my immature past. Yes, I know everyone gets 2nd chances, but I have had too many chances, and I am accepting this...

I also am not blaming my cousin or friends, that this is there fault, I am taking full blame for my actions and what I choose to do. Once again Rachel, I am sorry for taking your items, I will GLADLY return them, I am just asking to be your friend because I messed up and I regret it...please think about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Panko, I was so horrified to see this...
    You are like a ultimate nice friend of mine, even though I don't speak to you much. But you're one of the kindest. Hearing this broke my heart and showed how everyone could be a scammer. You should NEVER and I mean NEVER EVER scam even though your cousin told you, you have a mind of your own. It was not his fault, it was your fault. If your cousin would ask you to jump off a cliff, would you do it? No. You wouldn't. But I cannot believe this, and you scammed before. I could never see you as a mod now, and I know it was your dream. But it looks like Rachel can't trust you anymore. And if she does accept your apology, you are very lucky, because you ARE a nice guy but hearing this... just makes me look at you in a different way.

It was your own actions, and you WILL be punished. And Rachel sounds like a lovely girl (Even though I haven't met her) and it looks like she really trusted you, and you broke that, your broke her promise. You would be VERY lucky if she accepts your apology (I know, I said it twice). Scammers are scammers, and scamming someone is like cutting yourself, and it is like a scar. Scamming will stay with you in the past.

And even giving her the stuff you got from selling the angels, angels are really hard to buy. And they're going up.

I am seriously shocked by your behavior.
    32 WOTDs won.
    3 Competitions placed in.

Discord Tag: Hrvy#7777

Banned

- - - Updated - - -

I never thought you would scam, no matter what. You're dream is to be a mod, and sadly your dream is impossible now...

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    and you WILL be punished.
    How do you know that?

I knew Panko was never trusted.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I've saw iEatBabies on my CODMW4 account I used to have til I got hacked.
    [Center]"The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra
    "A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one." - Tupac Shakur
    "I plan to eat with the people I starved with." - Logic
    "I'm just blessed to be eating." - Jon Bellion

Growtopia IGN: AntEater
    Growtopia Level: 47
    Quit Growtopia

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Panko, I was so horrified to see this...
    You are like a ultimate nice friend of mine, even though I don't speak to you much. But you're one of the kindest. Hearing this broke my heart and showed how everyone could be a scammer. You should NEVER and I mean NEVER EVER scam even though your cousin told you, you have a mind of your own. It was not his fault, it was your fault. If your cousin would ask you to jump off a cliff, would you do it? No. You wouldn't. But I cannot believe this, and you scammed before. I could never see you as a mod now, and I know it was your dream. But it looks like Rachel can't trust you anymore. And if she does accept your apology, you are very lucky, because you ARE a nice guy but hearing this... just makes me look at you in a different way.

It was your own actions, and you WILL be punished. And Rachel sounds like a lovely girl (Even though I haven't met her) and it looks like she really trusted you, and you broke that, your broke her promise. You would be VERY lucky if she accepts your apology (I know, I said it twice). Scammers are scammers, and scamming someone is like cutting yourself, and it is like a scar. Scamming will stay with you in the past.

And even giving her the stuff you got from selling the angels, angels are really hard to buy. And they're going up.

I am seriously shocked by your behavior.

She is a nice girl, possibly the nicest girl I have met, EVER! I feel so stupid for having listen to my cousin, and yes, like I stated in my previous post, I am taking FULL BLAME, Nobody else's fault but mine, and being Rachel's friend, means the world to me, and I don't know what got into my head, I will most likely quit after this experience for multiple reasons, I know GT will be a better place without me, I a, soooooooo sorry Rach, I would do anything to have you as a friend again!

I am angry at myself...

- - - Updated - - -

When I do quit, I will be giving all of my items to Rachel as an apology to her, hopefully it will do you some good in the game...sorry once again.

She is a nice girl, possibly the nicest girl I have met, EVER! I feel so stupid for having listen to my cousin, and yes, like I stated in my previous post, I am taking FULL BLAME, Nobody else's fault but mine, and being Rachel's friend, means the world to me, and I don't know what got into my head, I will most likely quit after this experience for multiple reasons, I know GT will be a better place without me, I a, soooooooo sorry Rach, I would do anything to have you as a friend again!

I am angry at myself...

- - - Updated - - -

When I do quit, I will be giving all of my items to Rachel as an apology to her, hopefully it will do you some good in the game...sorry once again.
    Don't quit! Green, black and blue make the colors of the sky! Past is the past! Life is going on, everyone makes mistakes! It shows how much it means for you to be friends with Rachel, I lost my best friend to this game. And my other best friend got banned for no reason. Whenever I say his name, tears fall from my face.

Forget the past, carry on with life. The past is the past, no one can change it! And I know how much it would mean to you to change the past, but it'll stay like that. Everyone can forgive anyone, if the person who did the wrong thing knows how it feels to be alone without them. You should worry about the present and future. The future awaits you! My friend scammed someone, he felt eternal sorrow and could not forgive himself.

Strength, your strength of your friendship has weakened, but it can grow strong. Life is short, Panko, Rachel will hopefully forgive you, just say how sorry you are to her face. And front of her. She would hopefully be friends with you if you explain how sorry you are, and if she accepts your apology, just forget your past, carry on with life and stay friends, best friends.

I know I said that before, I was just astonished, but I know you scammed her, if you just give her the stuff you got from your angels and more (for doing it in the first place). You friendship with her shows it was strong but you broke it, like a piece of string, it will grow strong and weaken if it was bent but can be fully broken if the sorrow hasn't been said, but will be fixed and will grow strong again if the sorrow has been said and has been forgiven.

Just don't quit, you have a future. I can see a future with you and Rachel. You are one of the kindest Growtopians I have ever met and I know how much you want Rachel back, hopefully your friendship will forever last. The past can be mended.
    32 WOTDs won.
    3 Competitions placed in.

Discord Tag: Hrvy#7777

Panko, do not QUIT! That is foolish! Just becuase you stole somthing doesnt mean your dream is over!
    Just pay back the lady what you stole
    And just dont SCAM anymore!
    You can soon be known as a good person again if you prove you offically have stopped scamming!
    Im not sure if this man is from your time of growtopia but anyways...
    There was once a guy named CrimsonEagle he was a very well known scammer in growtopia...
    One day he decided to change his ways and made the amazing world
    HALLOFSCAMMERS he grew recognition and was known as a great person after giving up scamming!
    SETH AND HAMUMU EVEN MADE him the CRIMSON WINGS!
    Like a sir =) Feel free to join my forum at http://globalgamers.boards.net/
    My Goals
    1.Earn 200 world locks√
    2.Win World Of The Day
    3.Reach 100 posts (No Spam)
    4.Meet 10 Trustful Friends

http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/Sir.Z.jpg GIMMIE SOME DAMNS!
    http://achievecraft.com/mcimage/6747...+a+sir/mca.png

wanna check out my guides?
    1). How to handdle a problem: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...blem-(Guide)-1