Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panko the Scammer! =/

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Don't quit! Green, black and blue make the colors of the sky! Past is the past! Life is going on, everyone makes mistakes! It shows how much it means for you to be friends with Rachel, I lost my best friend to this game. And my other best friend got banned for no reason. Whenever I say his name, tears fall from my face.

Forget the past, carry on with life. The past is the past, no one can change it! And I know how much it would mean to you to change the past, but it'll stay like that. Everyone can forgive anyone, if the person who did the wrong thing knows how it feels to be alone without them. You should worry about the present and future. The future awaits you! My friend scammed someone, he felt eternal sorrow and could not forgive himself.

Strength, your strength of your friendship has weakened, but it can grow strong. Life is short, Panko, Rachel will hopefully forgive you, just say how sorry you are to her face. And front of her. She would hopefully be friends with you if you explain how sorry you are, and if she accepts your apology, just forget your past, carry on with life and stay friends, best friends.

I know I said that before, I was just astonished, but I know you scammed her, if you just give her the stuff you got from your angels and more (for doing it in the first place). You friendship with her shows it was strong but you broke it, like a piece of string, it will grow strong and weaken if it was bent but can be fully broken if the sorrow hasn't been said, but will be fixed and will grow strong again if the sorrow has been said and has been forgiven.

Just don't quit, you have a future. I can see a future with you and Rachel. You are one of the kindest Growtopians I have ever met and I know how much you want Rachel back, hopefully your friendship will forever last. The past can be mended.
    I really hope she can forgive me, because she isn't any old friend, she is the best friend anyone possible have... I would give her my whole account if I had to just to be her friend, I can literally share ANYTHING with her, and she keeps it a secret... I TRUST HER SOO MUCH, IT ISNT FUNNY...I really miss her. And when I said I would give her my account, I know she wouldn't take it, she is THE MOST KINDEST RESPECTFUL GROWTOPIAN, that is how i know she wont take it, because she is amazingly respectful...
    IGN : Panko

Check out my Instagram? > PankoGT

Quote Originally Posted by Sir.Z View Post
    Panko, do not QUIT! That is foolish! Just becuase you stole somthing doesnt mean your dream is over!
    Just pay back the lady what you stole
    And just dont SCAM anymore!
    You can soon be known as a good person again if you prove you offically have stopped scamming!
    Im not sure if this man is from your time of growtopia but anyways...
    There was once a guy named CrimsonEagle he was a very well known scammer in growtopia...
    One day he decided to change his ways and made the amazing world
    HALLOFSCAMMERS he grew recognition and was known as a great person after giving up scamming!
    SETH AND HAMUMU EVEN MADE him the CRIMSON WINGS!
    Wow, that is a very interesting story, I might consider staying, but I would have to think about it, part of it depends if I can be Rachel's friend when I play. That would mean the world to me...

Lesser Wizard

Wow, I know that this is a REALLLLLY late post in this thread, but this is the first time I have seen these posts, and I don't feel right just letting this thread go. Panko I honestly don't know what got into you either. I know by doing that, you lost the trust of me, and a ton of other growtopians.

However, just because you scammed me, doesn't mean you should quit by any means. I will talk this out with you ig whenever you get back on, and you have to understand, I'm not mad at you at all. Just because you did something bad or mean to me, doesn't mean that I'm going to ignore you, and never be friends with you again. SO Panko, YOU ARE NOT QUITTING. AT ALL. I REFUSE xD. We'll just talk about this later.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel2013 View Post
    Panko for a long time has been a good friend of mine in GT, and he always trusted me with a lot of worlds, and items of his. And he has seriously been trying to become a mod, but tonight he scammed my angels, in which i do not have screenshots to prove, but someone else does, but won't send them tonight. So Panko asked me to borrow my angels, to take a screenshot for his signature for his forums, and I said, sure! I mean, Panko from what i [B]knew[B] was trustable, and if i got scammed, i wasnt gonna get too mad. So i went ahead and gave him the angels. Next thing i knew, i got my access removed, and was banned from his world. Panko and I were talking before this whole thing happened, and he said "I'm going to make a new account" and blah blah bah, so right after, thats when he scammed them, It was definitely him after i tried to investigate it. So i just wanted to make this thread to those who know Panko. And also, his new account is named DevinLord.
    you the extincted indangered attention seeker.
    you are indangered because you have a picture of 'yourself'

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, I know that this is a REALLLLLY late post in this thread, but this is the first time I have seen these posts, and I don't feel right just letting this thread go. Panko I honestly don't know what got into you either. I know by doing that, you lost the trust of me, and a ton of other growtopians.

However, just because you scammed me, doesn't mean you should quit by any means. I will talk this out with you ig whenever you get back on, and you have to understand, I'm not mad at you at all. Just because you did something bad or mean to me, doesn't mean that I'm going to ignore you, and never be friends with you again. SO Panko, YOU ARE NOT QUITTING. AT ALL. I REFUSE xD. We'll just talk about this later.
    do you want donations because you were apprently 'scammed'

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MiniLA View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about? And no. :/

Master Sorcerer

What are you talking about? And no. :/
    don't act dumb mate, im talking about you.

Lesser Wizard

Listen, if you don't know whats going on in this thread, I suggest you stay out of it. Just because I have a pic of myself on the forums, does not mean I'm attention seeking. It's not like I'm the first one anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no mention of donations anywhere... Just because someone puts their own picture on the net doesnt mean they're attention seeking. =.="

Much uncalled for. =/ Not sure if trolling or just stupid. ._.
    Mew mew :3 ^~^

#MyItemMyPrice Read here to find out more ~~> http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...-Item-My-Price

My goal: Level 99 [60/99]
    #AirTemplars

Tony26 wants to be an independent man-tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Wings are things that go flap flap flap.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sozes Isbored View Post
    There's no mention of donations anywhere... Just because someone puts their own picture on the net doesnt mean they're attention seeking. =.="

Much uncalled for. =/ Not sure if trolling or just stupid. ._.
    Correction: Not sure if stupid or retarded.

Rachel is right, if you don't know what is going on, don't comment at all, you could just make it wors
    Last edited by Panko; 05-30-2014 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Mix understood

Quote Originally Posted by Panko View Post
    If you are talking to me about donations, I do not care for donations. And Rachel is right, if you don't know what is going on, don't comment at all, you could just make it worse...
    How do we know you are telling the truth about you changing?
    [Center]"The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra
    "A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one." - Tupac Shakur
    "I plan to eat with the people I starved with." - Logic
    "I'm just blessed to be eating." - Jon Bellion

Growtopia IGN: AntEater
    Growtopia Level: 47
    Quit Growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    How do we know you are telling the truth about you changing?

I can prove it to you, you tell me a way, I will do whatever.... I feel terrible about this feeling. ANYWAY!

Master Sorcerer
    Waiting in the line at borders to buy all the books

i think its time we all just accept thank panko will change and lets just all...ABANDON THREAD
    ...................__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    BROFIST ...........

yes im a bro
    I am VampireBoy
    I am weird
    My natural habitat is the corner
    VampireBoy x Lostkitten -OTP
    I have a fear of having an arranged marriage (judges be judgin)

#SaveTheTanked!

Default Hmmmm

Im on everyone's side...Panko it was wrong to scam Rachel u should be mad but not forever u can forgive!Techy ur right!He shouldn't quit.I had a friend dragongirl_(numbers) and she had no grow Id and once it was deleted I was the sadest growtopias ever.Then since we never saw again I think she quit.And Panko if u do quit and u make up with Rachel make a email like Panko.gt@gmail.com and u can keep in touch with Rachel if u quit! -Another problem solved by Zogie
    This was a great game just not for me.Keep on growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir.Z View Post
    Panko, do not QUIT! That is foolish! Just becuase you stole somthing doesnt mean your dream is over!
    Just pay back the lady what you stole
    And just dont SCAM anymore!
    You can soon be known as a good person again if you prove you offically have stopped scamming!
    Im not sure if this man is from your time of growtopia but anyways...
    There was once a guy named CrimsonEagle he was a very well known scammer in growtopia...
    One day he decided to change his ways and made the amazing world
    HALLOFSCAMMERS he grew recognition and was known as a great person after giving up scamming!
    SETH AND HAMUMU EVEN MADE him the CRIMSON WINGS!
    Then CrimsonEagle got banned.
    Also I think that someone sponsored the crimson wings and chose to name it after him.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER THANKS
    https://twitter.com/PotaterMarco

SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE TOO THANKS
    Potato Marco

My IGN is JustSomeGuy
    VENDS • B • VENDE • EVENTS

https://s4.postimg.org/5b7io5k5p/MWW.png
    Been working for an item since you started?
    Here's a ticket to your dream item!

Sign this petition to make the Tomb Robber and other blocks perma-items.