Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: PartyHarder V.S @Hamumu

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Sir.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    um... I Forgot...
    Posts
    310

    Default PartyHarder V.S @Hamumu

    I hear alot of people say party harder
    "SCAMMED" @Hamu....
    Is this true?
    What did he scam?
    Was he punished?
    Like a sir =) Feel free to join my forum at http://globalgamers.boards.net/
    My Goals
    1.Earn 200 world locks√
    2.Win World Of The Day
    3.Reach 100 posts (No Spam)
    4.Meet 10 Trustful Friends

    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/Sir.Z.jpg GIMMIE SOME DAMNS!
    http://achievecraft.com/mcimage/6747...+a+sir/mca.png

    wanna check out my guides?
    1). How to handdle a problem: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...blem-(Guide)-1

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Techy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    5,465

    Default

    I don't get it...
    HOW CAN SOMEONE SCAM THE OWNER?
    1. Why would Hamumu be in a drop game... he would ban them straight away...
    2. Hamumu would ban him for life...
    3. Hamumu & Seth don't ban drop gamers, the mods do that..
    32 WOTDs won.
    3 Competitions placed in.

    Discord Tag: Hrvy#7777

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    I think that hamumu was just trolling around.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    What i heard was this:

    Partyharder was in his shop scamming people with a trade scam or something,
    Then @Hamumu disguised him self as a normal player, he trade with partyharder and somehow he scammed the undercover hamumu's angels and he (partyharder) banned him (hamumu) after that,
    Then Hamumu went out of disguise, went in the world, took the scammed angels back and he told PartyHarder that he was disappointed in him,
    Wow. That really sucks for partyharder. This is why ppl should not scammm 😁

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer JamesWiggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel2013 View Post
    Wow. That really sucks for partyharder. This is why ppl should not scammm ������
    Partyharder scammed so many people, then "quit" now he's back.... So he scammed "quitting" he's a low life, loser, who won't take account for his sad, low life actions. He's a disgusting human being and I wish people actually knew what he was about.


    Ugh, the "popular" scammers are the worssssst. They disgust me, expically when they are "rich"


    Anyway, I'd rather be scammed by a "noob" then a reject like him.... If I sbd "Partyharder scammed me" I'd get hate... Not him.... But he admited to what he did.... I guess.... Good for him? Not really though, I still have no respect for him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir.Z View Post
    I hear alot of people say party harder
    "SCAMMED" @Hamu....
    Is this true?
    What did he scam?
    Was he punished?
    Btw, yes. It is true, idk if it still exists, but check the world "partyharderquits"
    IGN JamesWiggs
    Instagram JamesWiggs
    Level 100

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard Certain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Fresno California
    Posts
    123

    Angry Scam

    Well what I heard was that PartyHarder scammed @Hamumu in a drop game. Hamumu was testing him and he dropped golden angels and then hamumu came back in mod form and knew he was'nt the right one!
    I am Certain, about being Certain, but am I Certain?
    If ya see me give me a /love and admire my colors Come visit Certain!!!(Working Progress)
    [GOALS]
    Get Wotd
    Get Focused Eyes (38%)
    Become admin in a moderators world
    Get 200 Wls (0/200)

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWiggs View Post
    he's a low life, loser, who won't take account for his sad, low life actions. He's a disgusting human being and I wish people actually knew what he was about.
    That was horrible to to say, ever heard of scammers changing?

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer NinjaPRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liammagoo View Post
    That was horrible to to say, ever heard of scammers changing?
    PartyHarder didn't change.
    Seems like my GT username didn't age well...


    Retired from Growtopia
    MyAnimeList (If you want to know what I do on my spare time): Arimias

  9. #9

    Default

    He seemed like a nice guy, but after seeing him be rude on the forums and how his world partyquits sounded more like him bragging than being remorseful, I lost a lot of respect for him. But I'm hoping he turned a new leaf and start playing this game honorably. He's idolized by a portion of the community he needs to think of how his choices impact them before making a hazardous choices.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    584

    Default

    And to think, he was on my friends list.
    He was so nice back then. I don't know what happened, he even accused my friend MrMeGusta of scamming.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,855

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer LordofEarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New York,USA
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brys View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  17.0 KB
    _______________________
    Ign:LordofEarth1
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/LordofEarth1.jpg
    Gaming Channel
    LordofEarthGames


    Dont touch my Dragon
    Farm world
    LORDOEFARM
    My parkour world
    UNDERWATERSECRETPARKOUR
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth
    I am a mod but stronger
    Links for my posts:
    Click Me
    How to avoid scams
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...3&d=1398094935
    Latest Video

    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

    Albert Einstein

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Boppi Von Finkledorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Mirthshire
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    What i heard was this:

    Partyharder was in his shop scamming people with a trade scam or something,
    Then @Hamumu disguised him self as a normal player, he trade with partyharder and somehow he scammed the undercover hamumu's angels and he (partyharder) banned him (hamumu) after that,
    Then Hamumu went out of disguise, went in the world, took the scammed angels back and he told PartyHarder that he was disappointed in him,


    The problem with that story is that you can't kick or ban mods when they have hidden names up. Unless maybe he logged in with a guest account or something. It'd be nice to actually hear the story from someone who was there, right now it's more of a legend than something I consider to be true.


    I always thought it was more likely that the caped crusader @HeroMan was just lurking in the rafters, waiting to knock the criminal out cold.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPRO View Post
    PartyHarder didn't change.

    Actually, from what I've seen from him, he seems like he changed a lot, I have actually talked to him on skype, and he seemed nice. He did say that he will stop scamming, and all that stuff...

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer lsaac2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    3,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boppi Von Finkledorf View Post
    The problem with that story is that you can't kick or ban mods when they have hidden names up. Unless maybe he logged in with a guest account or something. It'd be nice to actually hear the story from someone who was there, right now it's more of a legend than something I consider to be true.


    I always thought it was more likely that the caped crusader @HeroMan was just lurking in the rafters, waiting to knock the criminal out cold.
    Yes you can, If you couldn't that would just blow there cover.
    Just another lurker.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    2,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordofEarth View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  17.0 KB
    _______________________




    Name:  nuuuuu.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  6.9 KB


    LOL


    (10brus)
    stop reading my posts

  17. #17
    Lesser Wizard Sir.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    um... I Forgot...
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COLTONROCKO View Post
    Actually, from what I've seen from him, he seems like he changed a lot, I have actually talked to him on skype, and he seemed nice. He did say that he will stop scamming, and all that stuff...
    "Actions speak louder than words. -.-"
    Like a sir =) Feel free to join my forum at http://globalgamers.boards.net/
    My Goals
    1.Earn 200 world locks√
    2.Win World Of The Day
    3.Reach 100 posts (No Spam)
    4.Meet 10 Trustful Friends

    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/Sir.Z.jpg GIMMIE SOME DAMNS!
    http://achievecraft.com/mcimage/6747...+a+sir/mca.png

    wanna check out my guides?
    1). How to handdle a problem: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...blem-(Guide)-1

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer karl0909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    2,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWiggs View Post
    Partyharder scammed so many people, then "quit" now he's back.... So he scammed "quitting" he's a low life, loser, who won't take account for his sad, low life actions. He's a disgusting human being and I wish people actually knew what he was about.
    Wow. You hate him THAT much. Well, we can't do anything 'bout it. He's like that. A greedy person.
    Hey there! Nothing here.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Receives's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Look behind you...
    Posts
    968

    Default

    We'll that kinda of cleared everything, but I don't hate party harder, people changes you know?
    Everyone deserves a second chance.
    IGN: Receives
    Level:63
    Wotd goal: THEGLASSCASTLE

    So You Are Rich.....And You are Famous...
    http://signmyshirt.com/blog/wp-conte...61555087-8.gif


    I think I got scammed..
    http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-conten...t_even_mad.gif

    This is what happen to me when I farm too much
    http://i.imgur.com/PVrLf.gif

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer BenBarrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,884

    Default

    Sounds like an episode of Undercovered Boss!!

    Hamumu should do this more! Record it and post in the forums!!! The scammers will think twice before they decide to scam again!


    UNDERCOVERED DEV!



    P.S. BC!


    August 15th, 2014: @Seth: "BC!"
    August 9th, 2014: @Seth came and wanted to join BC!!!
    http://s28.postimg.org/wl2ik4vjx/OMG_SETH.png


Similar Threads

  1. Partyharder .-.
    By Receives in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-13-2014, 01:51 PM
  2. StoryBehind:PartyHarder
    By Disaster in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-10-2014, 05:01 PM
  3. PartyHarder is back?
    By gabz777 in forum Meet & Greet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2014, 04:39 AM
  4. partyharder's secrets!
    By Saintz in forum Everything Else
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 08:43 AM
  5. F by PartyHarder
    By PartyHarder in forum World Showcase
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 11:43 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •