Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hacked

  1. #1
    Knight StealthNinj4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    72

    Angry Hacked

    Do u guys have a change "PASSWORD" on the support.

    If not pls add it cause I got hacked by someone I really hate and gives my stuff away.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Seil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthNinj4 View Post
    Do u guys have a change "PASSWORD" on the support.

    If not pls add it cause I got hacked by someone I really hate and gives my stuff away.
    You can change your password here

  3. #3
    Knight StealthNinj4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seil View Post
    You can change your password here
    Lol keep on trying cant too glitchy (keeps on refreshing and moving around,deleting my typed stuff etc)

    I'm on iOS 6.1.2

    Using safari (can't download browsers have restrictions)

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Tooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthNinj4 View Post
    Lol keep on trying cant too glitchy (keeps on refreshing and moving around,deleting my typed stuff etc)

    I'm on iOS 6.1.2

    Using safari (can't download browsers have restrictions)
    Ooh, ah... That's a little inconvenient. Do you have another device you could use? Or even a computer?

  5. #5
    Knight StealthNinj4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooty View Post
    Ooh, ah... That's a little inconvenient. Do you have another device you could use? Or even a computer?
    Nope but my bro has a comp but he doesn't like sharing (selfish)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •