Thread: Portcullis over ice

Default Portcullis over ice

Few people have also noticed that portcullis doesn't work properly when over ice.
    Www.YouTube.com/i20HH Mobile game gameplay,Reviews and Unboxings. { INACTIVE }

Sponsored Items :
    Fedora.
    Baneful Mask.
    Cybernectic Arm.

Mobcrush channels: Growtopia/i20hh

Neither does a door! You know how when you slide on ice, and you hit a block, you slide back? Well, the portcullis counts as a block, and bouncing overrides the portcullis mechanism. That way, you can make a one-way door! You just put ice on one side of the door or portcullis, then when they get out, and try to get in again, they just bounce back!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My world is EPICMANSION and GEMSAREEPIC.
    http://r9.fodey.com/2252/eb1fb10b762...c1dcdc81.0.gif
    I AM BACK!!! YAY!
    I've been on BEFORE INightmareI. That makes me an "oldie", right?

Banned

Yeah, we're probably not gonna fix that because people really like it! I have noticed that platforms also act as solid blocks when you're on ice though, and that's not good.

EDIT: Oops... nevermind, no sooner did I say that than I see in the changelog: "BUGFIX: Sliding on ice will no longer bounce you off of jump-throughs, or Gateways if you have access to them"

Sorry! Maybe we'll have to add actual one-way doors sometime.
    Last edited by Hamumu; 02-22-2013 at 05:00 PM.