Page 290 of 739 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,800 of 14771

Thread: Is your world good enough to be a World Of The Day?!

Master Sorcerer CheezyLuvsCheeze's Avatar

I nominate my world CHEEZEFACTORY!

A thousand years ago,There was the Golden Cheeze recipe that lies on top of the factory.Rumors said that the recipe is a mysterious secret and everyone was really curious about it. People started trying to make their way through the dangerous spikes and lavas in the factory. But no one has ever succeeded. But...can you do it?

Since it is a Cheeze Factory,of course there are cheeze facts! in fact, you have to find them to complete a password door game and it leads to you a VIP room-on a cloud! (Or you could just think of the answers yourself.)
    There are also clouds all over they sky,you can jump from one cloud to another! Something simple but fun is waiting for you at the end.

-P and Z Jammed.
    -100% Newbie Friendly.
    -3 Activites that everyone can do.
    -A secret that is connected through out the world.
    -People from all ages can..have fun!

Name:  cheezefactory.png
Views: 56
Size:  158.6 KB
    IGN:CheezyFrenzy

Follow me on instagram:@CheezyFrenzy_gt

Follow me on twitter:@CheezyFrenzy_GT

Subscribe to my youtube channel:CheezyFrenzy GT

#NeverPrayForNoOne

VelvetShidae <3

http://i.imgur.com/EvfQDEU.jpg

Default PARKOUR

One word
    One world
    PARKOUR.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  708.8 KB

More details : http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...29#post1097829

Week-end would probably be better
    Last edited by ARTEMIS; 01-08-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Default This would be perfect [:

Quote Originally Posted by ARTEMIS View Post
    One word
    One world
    PARKOUR.

Size:  708.8 KB

More details : http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...29#post1097829

Week-end would probably be better
    This would be enough for 1 day!
    - hassan999

Lesser Knight

Default TURTLEPARKOUR

I think TurtleParkour would be great as WOTD! It has nice music and very nice parkour too!
    Thanks
    ~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    I would like to nominate my newest world RUINE, as WOTD. So here's the story: "You are visiting the Castle of Hamumu. That was where the main battle of "The great war of growtopian valley" occured. So it must have a alot of dungeons, or maybe one big one :P. You get lost in a HUGE dungeon, where you try to parkour out." Thats the story, sorry it isn't christmas themed. I don't like building when I need to get something done in a specific amount of time, or at a specific time. I just build what I feel like building. So yeh, that's meh newest world :3

~Kranken
    Also here's the render:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/ruine.png
    This pl0x :3

Lesser Wizard

Default Wmcwiki

Wmcwiki is a wiki world i hope u like it .

- - - Updated - - -

Wmcwiki is a wiki world i hope u like it .Name:  wmcwiki.png
Views: 109
Size:  268.7 KB

Master Sorcerer

Default ChillyBreeze for wotd!!

ChillyBreeze for WOTD!!!

its januraury! That means it's winter! Let us celebrate the winter cold with the world CHILLYBREEZE!

The world is about you agreeing to do a once in a life time challenge, your challenge you have to do is hike growtopias biggest mountain ever! The mountain is like a cave-mountain and it's kind of like a maze, your goal is to try and find your way out! But it won't be that easy.....

I have worked 3 weeks on this world and the supplies was also hard to get, I have worked my very hardest on this world. I have included punch and zombie jammer and snowy machine and original music!
    So @Seth, give this wotd anytime
Views: 100
Size:  358.6 KB

Banned

I nominate 'DUHMBWAYS' for World Of The Day! This world has nothing like others. I made the world the same as the game 'Dumb Ways To Die' in the AppStore. You don't have to download it, it's free here! I think it's the first Dumb Ways To Die world theme made in growtopia.

World features:
    -Has a big pixel at entrance door.
    -The music is the actual music to the real game. (Made by DropsteR)
    -Tons of parkours.
    -P & Z jammed.

Render: Name:  image.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  498.0 KB

I'd like to suggest a few worlds.

ATTRACT

Attract is one of the first carnival themed adventure worlds. The world is about visiting attractions in a carnival. While having as much fun as possible, you're starting to understand that the animals aren't happy working there, that's why you're trying to save them. The adventure starts there, the world includes a parkour, many carnival tents and a nice song made by IShadowAngel. I hope you'll enjoy the world.

http://i58.tinypic.com/30naw0h.png

OneDream

OneDream is an adventure world based on the anime "Castle in the Sky". We've changed the story alot though, you're a young man who lives alone for ages, your parents died in a car accident when you were a teenager. You really miss them and you've got that one dream over and over again in which you meet your parents in a castle which is build on a flying island. People call you a dreamer but you love the dream you love sleeping because you are feeling close to your parents during that dream. It's hard to get to your parents in the dream because the way up to the castle is very dangerous you enjoy the dream though because seeing your parents makes you to a very happy person.

A huge thanks to Solsagann for making up the story together with me and for designing a huge part of the mountain and the castle
    http://i59.tinypic.com/34zo6.jpg

MONZA

Monza is an old race and challenging race track in italy, so we've build a huge italian flag pixel art which covers the whole world, you'll race in the flag. The race world is challenging but possible best time so far are 3mins and 46secs. Try to beat it but it's very hard and it's possible to die at any point of the world, so try to be careful but fast as well.

The green part is FULLY made by IWN, he did great I think, the green part is covered with green blocks/hedges and venus guytraps, He build it all by himself and it turned out amazing.

The red part is FULLY made by iShawodAngel, he used red blocks, roses and lava cubes. It looks great and he build it all by himself as well. It's an awesome part of the world, too.

I've just built the white part, I hope you'll guys will like it too.

I'm glad that IWN and iShadowAngel worked with me it's probably one of my best worlds so far. Thanks so much for helping me alot with the design! :3

http://i61.tinypic.com/zsl79w.png
    Last edited by Fredi; 01-16-2015 at 04:31 PM.
    Feel free to join my discord server by clicking on this link:
    WORLD BUILDER SQUAD - DISCORD

How is choose paths so far 50% complete done in a week!
    Ipluse
    Why Drop? When You Can Stop!
    Why Wait? When You Can Create?
    PUNCH-BUILD-GROW

Thumbs up WINTERTRAILS

Hello, Seth, and Hamumu! Today I would like to nominate my world WINTERTRAILS!

"..As in like usual Christmas, Santa Claus will be doing hard work by giving out gifts to all kids out there on this planet, and little elfs that are in a factory, they obviously help Santa with making those gifts.. But how unfortunately and suddenly, one of the elfs lost his gift, and now he's afraid there won't be any Christmas this year anymore because of him, but Santa doesn't know he lost his gift yet. I guess, it smells with something like a duty for a person like YOU! Would you help that sad elf? Would you help him find that gift he lost? Would you save the Christmas? Visit world WINTERTRAILS to find out.. "

http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...4&d=1420287215

Since winter is over(in-game), I would like to nominate this winter themed world, because I think this world would bring back a winter aura to people, who are going to visit that world. This world features a great story line, a parkour(which is possible for everyone; no items required to complete it) that is challenging, and Zombie + Punch Jammers, in case people don't want to get infected or punched into the spikes in parkour. And the world itself is fun to be in!

Thanks for paying a little bit of your attention.

~ Alkan.
    #QuestForHeavens - Completed on 07/11/2015. RIP Wizard.
    #QuestForBlade - Completed on 07/06/2016. RIP Wizard #2.

Achievements - [ 98/100 ]
    World Of The Day's Achieved - [ 11 ]
    Level - [
    100 ]

Need any help or got any questions? Feel free to PM me on forums or message me in game!

Default I WANT TO HAVE WOTD WORLD. THAT MY WISH FOR CHRISTMAS T_T

PLEASE LOOK AT UFOJUMPS ^/\^ Name:  image.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  772.3 KB

SLIMESPILL by ElectroDream.

After days (maybe nearly a week?) improving it, i'm finally done with my newest world, SLIMESPILL!

Bored with normal parkours? The one with similar jumps from beginning until the end?
    Well, don't worry! I present you, SLIMESPILL, a story-slime-adventure parkour world!

Story: it's 100 years from now, right at the future. The portal was already invented, and everything changed so much. You were someone who works on a slime factory, as slime is on demand now. When you were working, you heard a weird sound upstairs (3rd floor of your factory). Your friend asked you to check, so you went ahead. When you went upstairs... THE SLIME HAS SPILLED! Then you panicly went into a portal, wihout knowing where does it lead you. Then you got into a unknown place full of slimes...

Will you survive? Will you ever find your way home? Is there aliens? Check it out in SLIMESPILL!

Features:
    1. Z and p jammer (no disturbs!)
    2. Warp speed weather machine, because it's the future.
    3. quests and sidequests!! (there's 2 quests you have to complete, and a sidequest (optional), first, you have to get your worker's ID, then get the key for the cultist, and the last one is for the man after the arena, get a torch for him so he can live).
    4. Slimes (1k+)
    5. Not bored when you finish the parkour, you can PvP in the local arena or help the man!
    6. Song (Stereo Madness - Geometry Dash)
    7. World made with lots of effort, in fact, this is the world which took the longest i've built so far!

Update: I changed the cave backgrounds into glasspanes it looks better now.

Renderworld: www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/slimespill.png

Goodluck for everyone is aiming for wotd! And leave a comment/critic if there's something wrong/bad about this world! Ty!

-ElectroDream

Lesser Knight

Default PLEASE IM BEGGIN U

Check out SECRETMISSIONS whether is it WOTD worthy...
    World made by MrTristanGT!!
    Its about a Secret Mission Quest!!
    Name:  secretmissions.png
Views: 92
Size:  400.4 KB

Default THAIEXPRESS by Werkon.

Does hungry, wanna taste something which you don't taste before? I could proudly present my latest world, THAIEXPRESS for WOTD which it's a new and cool restaurants. Actually, there's some restaurants located around almost 5 countrys and opened over 69 outlets in few countrys! THAIEXPRESS is a basicly serve some Thai' dishes which you could know even know whats the taste it ownself!

The main logo;
    Name:  2a6176ad-117f-4e54-8e09-85187b30a50d.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  12.3 KB

Render world:
    Name:  thaiexpress.png
Views: 102
Size:  141.8 KB

World Feature:
    - Zombie Jammer
    - Punch Jammer
    - Night Machine

I'd put much effort to make the worlds look nicer and cool. There's over 200 black and white blocks being placed where it's look somekind of 2D which match the display with!

Thank you.

Regards,
    Werkon.

Serf

Thumbs up Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Edvoid20 View Post
    Hay Seth my world, (newsdaily) is one of a kind! Its got news which is (news) about the game. There's new items with ingredients, which I can get in minutes. Then there's predictions which people want in suggestions and you have replied to, which get into my predictions! I have ask people to rate this place out of 10/10 and they all said 10. So please have a look! I'll be waiting! Mr Seth.

Edward.
    Yep, maybe its worth it. I totally agree with Edvoid Idk why but I usually visit there. There's like all the news. :3

Hey guys! RGZ nominating another world and its called RealGamer a very fun game world with 2 Teams, the red team are the aliens and the blue are the humans, while you can fight on the CLOUDS by entering the dungeon door. I put 4 Game goals, 4 Game Flags and 4 Game blocks. 2 of each items on the air fight and 2 of each items on the ground fight! But be careful on the clouds cause if you fall you will fall to the "Land of Lava".

The world INCLUDES:
    -Z and P Jammers
    -Warp Machine background
    -3 Pixel Arts (2 Ufos and 1 Jet)
    -Game Pack
    -Cute Clouds
    -Stars
    -Render world:http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/891648realgamer3.png
    -Growtopia Name: 9Fifty
    -Level: 77

Default Can i win in WOTD with this world?

JACKANDBEAN
    HI Guys im cemoi. this world based on jackandbeanstalk story. jack have to steal giant's golden idol!! Play story parkour!!

The world INCLUDES:
    -Z and P Jammers
    -Night machine back ground
    -2 Pixel Arts (lock and airballoon)
    -growtopia tree
    -giant casthle
    -lake
    -clouds and sky load
    -have music

Name:  jackandbean.png
Size:  311.0 KB
    Last edited by wotdworld; 01-10-2015 at 07:38 AM.

Hello.

Today I'm bringing you my latest world. RushyPlace.

First off, It's a game world.
    My original Idea was Santas VS Kids VS Growches, but then.. Christmas ended.

So now it has new teams and I think some good improvements.
    I finished today and guess what..? Today is my birthday.

Anyway.. The world has a big hospital like building - the kid base.
    There's also the underground mansion - the Cthulhu base.
    And, a wonderful cloud palace - the Unicorn base.

The story is that kids all got a new PS4 for christmas and the others are so jealous they want it for themselves.

It also might look a bit rushed but I will add some major improvements tonight and tomorrow.

I wanted to add renderworld but I had issues with it, so you have to type the link in manually.

PatrickS
    My WOTDs: Bathroom, Televisions, AfterTitanic, RushyPlace.

Life aint about Fancy Signatures - Me

I'm now known as PatHasHat, in game and on certain sites.. Feel free to say Hi. (Twitch and Steam for example)

If you are new to the forums, please check the basic guide, located here .

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    I would like to nominate my newest world RUINE, as WOTD. So here's the story: "You are visiting the Castle of Hamumu. That was where the main battle of "The great war of growtopian valley" occured. So it must have a alot of dungeons, or maybe one big one :P. You get lost in a HUGE dungeon, where you try to parkour out." Thats the story, sorry it isn't christmas themed. I don't like building when I need to get something done in a specific amount of time, or at a specific time. I just build what I feel like building. So yeh, that's meh newest world :3

~Kranken
    Also here's the render:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/ruine.png
    This one please