Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Medieval Pack.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer #xSparklez#'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia. The city of hot girls and fun.
    Posts
    664

    Default Medieval Pack.

    Maybe we should have a new pack, 2 new Awesome Items and new weather machine?


    My ideas:

    Awesome item- Medieval Horse. Just an regular horse. Or well, this one is armored.
    Awesome Item- Bycicle (Or Growcycle). Ride around with this little thingie! RING RING!

    Weather Machine- Medieval. This isn't actually an weather, but it'll work as background!

    New pack- Medieval Pack. Contains an full Knight Outfit (Knight Leggins: Steel Block+Grey Block. Knight Pants: Steel Block+Glass Block. Knight Chestplate: Steel Block+Rock. Knight Helmet: Steel Block+ Television.), RARE Longsword, Kings Throne (Chair+Golden Block), full King's Outfit (King's Crown: Golden Block+Death Spikes. King's Cape: Clouds+Red Block. King's Status Stick: Golden Block+ Fire Escape.) ,RARE war fanfare (Creates an battle between knights when punched. Works kinda' like Game Generator),10 Castle Buildings (Castle Background. Tenement Building+Stone Wall.) ,Medieval Dragon (Red Dragon, but armored.).



    I hope you liked my idea If you have anything to add/discuss, then please reply. Thanks


    - #xSparklez#

    - - - Updated - - -

    *BUMP* *BUMP*
    http://www.auplod.com/u/dupola443f5.png

    Ayyy lmao the weirdest poster ever is back in flesh.. Or bones.. Or um.. Ectoplasm. Nvm that.

    Need ANY advice? P.m me or the support or anyone else. But when u need LUV ADVICE u MUST pm me. That's an order.

    Why are you even reading this shizz?

    Oh btw i need fan art D:




    IGN: Magnyfing.
    Yes have a nice day now. You wasted your life reading my siggy ;0


    No. Youre still here, aren't you?
    Well um.. Im a footballers and i like whores D:

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In Your Closet.......
    Posts
    4,060

    Default

    Intresting! I Like It!
    I’m alive......unfortunately.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Blackberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Interesting!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer #xSparklez#'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia. The city of hot girls and fun.
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Thanks for support
    http://www.auplod.com/u/dupola443f5.png

    Ayyy lmao the weirdest poster ever is back in flesh.. Or bones.. Or um.. Ectoplasm. Nvm that.

    Need ANY advice? P.m me or the support or anyone else. But when u need LUV ADVICE u MUST pm me. That's an order.

    Why are you even reading this shizz?

    Oh btw i need fan art D:




    IGN: Magnyfing.
    Yes have a nice day now. You wasted your life reading my siggy ;0


    No. Youre still here, aren't you?
    Well um.. Im a footballers and i like whores D:

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer #xSparklez#'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia. The city of hot girls and fun.
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Applez View Post
    I need to farm some steel if it comes out

    Or gold... If I wanna be king... But I might just stick with what I'm wearing :\
    Yeah...

    But chill out- We don't even know if @Seth passes by to read this
    http://www.auplod.com/u/dupola443f5.png

    Ayyy lmao the weirdest poster ever is back in flesh.. Or bones.. Or um.. Ectoplasm. Nvm that.

    Need ANY advice? P.m me or the support or anyone else. But when u need LUV ADVICE u MUST pm me. That's an order.

    Why are you even reading this shizz?

    Oh btw i need fan art D:




    IGN: Magnyfing.
    Yes have a nice day now. You wasted your life reading my siggy ;0


    No. Youre still here, aren't you?
    Well um.. Im a footballers and i like whores D:

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer DJSummertimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chicago,IL
    Posts
    1,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #xSparklez# View Post
    Maybe we should have a new pack, 2 new Awesome Items and new weather machine?


    My ideas:

    Awesome item- Medieval Horse. Just an regular horse. Or well, this one is armored.
    Awesome Item- Bycicle (Or Growcycle). Ride around with this little thingie! RING RING!

    Weather Machine- Medieval. This isn't actually an weather, but it'll work as background!

    New pack- Medieval Pack. Contains an full Knight Outfit (Knight Leggins: Steel Block+Grey Block. Knight Pants: Steel Block+Glass Block. Knight Chestplate: Steel Block+Rock. Knight Helmet: Steel Block+ Television.), RARE Longsword, Kings Throne (Chair+Golden Block), full King's Outfit (King's Crown: Golden Block+Death Spikes. King's Cape: Clouds+Red Block. King's Status Stick: Golden Block+ Fire Escape.) ,RARE war fanfare (Creates an battle between knights when punched. Works kinda' like Game Generator),10 Castle Buildings (Castle Background. Tenement Building+Stone Wall.) ,Medieval Dragon (Red Dragon, but armored.).



    I hope you liked my idea If you have anything to add/discuss, then please reply. Thanks


    - #xSparklez#

    - - - Updated - - -

    *BUMP* *BUMP*
    I Love The Idea Here! Although A LOOOONNGGGGG Time Back I Suggested The Growcycle, But Its Fine, Go Ahead And Suggest It! : D

    -DJSummertime

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Whoa! Sounds beast!
    ~Slith

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In Your Closet.......
    Posts
    4,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by #xSparklez# View Post
    Yeah...

    But chill out- We don't even know if @Seth passes by to read this
    -_- I Do Not Even Know How To Respond To This, All I Can Say Is, What You Said Was Umm... Idk
    I’m alive......unfortunately.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer #xSparklez#'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia. The city of hot girls and fun.
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJSummertimes View Post
    I Love The Idea Here! Although A LOOOONNGGGGG Time Back I Suggested The Growcycle, But Its Fine, Go Ahead And Suggest It! : D

    -DJSummertime
    Woah, i didn't know that you suggested the Growcycle Sorry...
    But thanks for support

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliith View Post
    Whoa! Sounds beast!
    ~Slith
    Again, thanks

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    -_- I Do Not Even Know How To Respond To This, All I Can Say Is, What You Said Was Umm... Idk
    I lost the point :/
    http://www.auplod.com/u/dupola443f5.png

    Ayyy lmao the weirdest poster ever is back in flesh.. Or bones.. Or um.. Ectoplasm. Nvm that.

    Need ANY advice? P.m me or the support or anyone else. But when u need LUV ADVICE u MUST pm me. That's an order.

    Why are you even reading this shizz?

    Oh btw i need fan art D:




    IGN: Magnyfing.
    Yes have a nice day now. You wasted your life reading my siggy ;0


    No. Youre still here, aren't you?
    Well um.. Im a footballers and i like whores D:

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer atwistoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in the future
    Posts
    7,747

    Default

    Just by the title name it would alrdy be a great pack and you probably explained it well
    I hope Seth adds something like in this in the game
    Ign: Twistoffate


    "It's a choice"



  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer #xSparklez#'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia. The city of hot girls and fun.
    Posts
    664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atwistoffate View Post
    Just by the title name it would alrdy be a great pack and you probably explained it well
    I hope Seth adds something like in this in the game
    Thanks alot!
    http://www.auplod.com/u/dupola443f5.png

    Ayyy lmao the weirdest poster ever is back in flesh.. Or bones.. Or um.. Ectoplasm. Nvm that.

    Need ANY advice? P.m me or the support or anyone else. But when u need LUV ADVICE u MUST pm me. That's an order.

    Why are you even reading this shizz?

    Oh btw i need fan art D:




    IGN: Magnyfing.
    Yes have a nice day now. You wasted your life reading my siggy ;0


    No. Youre still here, aren't you?
    Well um.. Im a footballers and i like whores D:

Similar Threads

  1. New pack! Medieval pack
    By Thunderhand in forum Suggestion Box
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2014, 07:06 AM
  2. Medieval Pack.
    By Pim148 in forum Suggestion Box
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-08-2013, 07:04 PM
  3. Medieval Pack
    By TheDoctor in forum Suggestion Box
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 11:30 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •