Thread: Creation X

Tallinn, Estonia. The city of hot girls and fun.

Lightbulb Creation X

Part 1
    It was a dark night in a town named Growsville. Everyone was sleeping. Well, everyone, except for @Satan. He lived underground in his secret laboratory. That night, he was constructing an weapon of mass destruction. He already knew the name- Creation X. He wanted to show Growtechpharma that he can make stronger weapon than Growtechpharma could block. He wanted to destroy the civilization. He wanted to curse the growtopians, so he could start his own planet and race. @Satan was only 1 step away from making Creation X. He only needed Plutonium. But the only place where to get it from, was Growtechpharma's secret vault. Now, let's leave @Satan and move on to Sparkly.

Part 2
    Sparkly was the worker of Growtechpharma. He had to take care of safety of Growtechpharma's secret vault. He had already secured it airtight- the door was made out of Titanium, so only way someone would get in, is that he had to know the password, which was Kerberus-17-#-Growtech-ph4rma. If someone would try to dig an underground tunnel, he would fail, because under the vault's floor there was a big hole filled with water, and on the floor there wore lasers, which would shock the intruder. Scientists have special coded boots, which are immune to lasers. At the ceiling, the was an super strong forcefield, which was unbreakable. And it had to be, because the vault had Plutonium, special bombs and everything else.

That was Creation X. Creation X 2 coming soon

Also, please tell me how to do spoilers
    Last edited by #xSparklez#; 08-03-2014 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Needed help with spoilers...
    http://www.auplod.com/u/dupola443f5.png

Ayyy lmao the weirdest poster ever is back in flesh.. Or bones.. Or um.. Ectoplasm. Nvm that.

Need ANY advice? P.m me or the support or anyone else. But when u need LUV ADVICE u MUST pm me. That's an order.

Why are you even reading this shizz?

Oh btw i need fan art D:

IGN: Magnyfing.
    Yes have a nice day now. You wasted your life reading my siggy ;0

No. Youre still here, aren't you?
    Well um.. Im a footballers and i like whores D:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by #xSparklez# View Post
    Part 1
    [/spoiler] It was a dark night in a town named Growsville. Everyone was sleeping. Well, everyone, except for @Satan. He lived underground in his secret laboratory. That night, he was constructing an weapon of mass destruction. He already knew the name- Creation X. He wanted to show Growtechpharma that he can make stronger weapon than Growtechpharma could block. He wanted to destroy the civilization. He wanted to curse the growtopians, so he could start his own planet and race. @Satan was only 1 step away from making Creation X. He only needed Plutonium. But the only place where to get it from, was Growtechpharma's secret vault. Now, let's leave @Satan and move on to Sparkly.[spoiler*]

Part 2

That was Creation X. Creation X 2 coming soon
    Is creation X a spinoff of The power puff girls cus it feels similar

Tallinn, Estonia. The city of hot girls and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakma View Post
    Is creation X a spinoff of The power puff girls cus it feels similar
    Umm... Nope...
    http://www.auplod.com/u/dupola443f5.png

Ayyy lmao the weirdest poster ever is back in flesh.. Or bones.. Or um.. Ectoplasm. Nvm that.

Need ANY advice? P.m me or the support or anyone else. But when u need LUV ADVICE u MUST pm me. That's an order.

Why are you even reading this shizz?

Oh btw i need fan art D:

IGN: Magnyfing.
    Yes have a nice day now. You wasted your life reading my siggy ;0

No. Youre still here, aren't you?
    Well um.. Im a footballers and i like whores D: