Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Talk To Moderators

Default CASTLEOFTRADE

COME TO CASTLEOFTRADE AND SELL WORLD CASTLEOFTRADE FOR JUST 50 WorldLocks Cheap Eh?

Thumbs up SpamSpamSpam

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    My job moderating has gotten worse than difficult... it's basically impossible at this point. So I want to lay down some info so you guys can get the actual help you need instead of the personal hellos you want (if you don't know what "PM" is, it means Private Message, it's when you use /msg in the game):

1. If something bad is going on, you can definitely PM a mod about it. The sooner the better, so they can actually show up and see it happening instead of being too late and not being able to do anything. We are here to solve problems, so if you have one, we need to know. And we may not be able to respond, because a lot of people have problems, and some of them take a while to fix (or explain why we can't...). But we can't help at all if we don't know!

2. If something bad is NOT going on, DO NOT PM A MODERATOR!! It's nice that you want to say "hi" to us, or have us come visit your world, but when we are online, we are very busy trying to help people. I get one PM about every 5 seconds on average (not exaggerating, though if I only get important PMs, it'd be a lot less!) so I can't come visit you or chat, I need to help people if they need help. Never ever PM a moderator asking them to come look at your world, or just chat. It just makes the job SO much harder, and it puts the moderator in a bad position - either they spend time chatting with you and not helping people, or you think they're a jerk for not talking. No-win situation!

3. If you want to chat with a moderator and just have friendly fun times, you'll have to wait until you see them in person. Even then, there's a good chance they'll be really busy, but I know I personally hold "HAMUMU DANCE TIME" sometimes, where I just sit and dance and ignore all the PMs so I can answer questions and just have fun with people. If you see me in person, chat away. I may be too busy, but you're never bothering me by chatting publicly, even if I can't respond.

4.If you want your PM to get a response, THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT - you must say what you are talking about!!!! At least half of the PMs I receive say either "Come here I need to talk to you" or "Can I ask you something, it's important". If it's important, then ASK ME! I absolutely never respond to PMs like this that aren't asking anything at all. Your odds of getting a response go from 0% to something higher if you actually put your question in the message. I don't have the time to go back and forth with you 3 times before we even get to a question (especially since the odds are you just want me to come visit your world, not solve a serious problem). The more information you can squeeze in the better, too - who's being bad, what did they do, where did it happen (you probably don't need to say that part, if it's the place you're sending from).

5. If a moderator ignores you, they're not "ignoring you". They just can't respond because of all the stuff they have to deal with. Keep that number in mind: a PM every 5 seconds. If yours isn't important, I can't reply. So don't get mad at us, don't think we hate you, and all that. It's not personal! I'd much rather just have happy fun-time chats, but alas, if I am in the game, my time is very limited (you know I have to make this game too, right?), and about 1500 people are on there wanting something fixed, so that's just what I have to be doing.

If enough people can actually follow these rules, a lot more people would actually end up getting helped with their problems! So please, help out the mods by letting the mods help out!

(P.S. I know few people will read this, and most of the noise and distraction will continue, but hey, spread the word!)
    ...So you get spammed when 1,000,000 people send you '/msg hamumu hi come to my world!'
    Tough Job. I regret applying for moderator.

Red face I might could help you

I need to tell this fast Do you ,moderators a Romanian cuz the world ''INCEPUTUL'' has some BAD BAD VERY BAD Translation and i might help not just you need to help #GROWTOPIANSNEEDTOHELPNOTMODERATOR#SWAGTOMODS

Default noted

Noted, my brother keep spamming! He almost got duct-tapped! I will remind him.

Unhappy I helped a mod

I gave Jenuine small locks she didn't even say thnx and I told her I also told her I did something bad she didn't ban me she's my favorite mod

Sincerely,
    TheForeverAloneGuy
    Last edited by LOLPEWDSI; 08-21-2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: I said Jenkins lol

Lesser Knight

I'm Sorry To Styx,Jenuine,Aimster,AtomicShadow, Im Sorry That You Are Busy Sometimes I Want To help Only Because I Found Drop Game And Report To Mods Please Forgive me IGN:UnknownHQ

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks To Hamumu That You Give All GT Player Guide.

Default Here ???

but so! now I want moderator I dont like scammers I want have many achivents no want wls and rich or scam other peeps I help (noobs) for ggive my small locks and gargo and tans shirts my: game name is : Bodix I want are Good mod and help no rich peoples
    And I love GROWTOPIA AND HOT DOGS ♡♡♡♡

- - - Updated - - -

my new acc name is BluePixel I fail I know

Default their just growtopians like me and you.

I think that you should never be nervous about talking to moderators because we're all just growtopians.

Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine

thepigfarmer

Quote Originally Posted by abala100 View Post
    Lol dude you say I just used cheat engine I think you know why you got banned because your not allowed to cheat.

/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp
    JUST /FP
    http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sto...raps/OHBOY.gif

Like my post, want to give me a kudos, or just do something for the fun of it?
    V Then click these! V
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/MrsTommoSwag.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.TommoSwag View Post
    /fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp/fp
    JUST /FP
    I know right. I don't get why people hack.
    [Center]"The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra
    "A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one." - Tupac Shakur
    "I plan to eat with the people I starved with." - Logic
    "I'm just blessed to be eating." - Jon Bellion

Growtopia IGN: AntEater
    Growtopia Level: 47
    Quit Growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    I know right. I don't get why people hack.
    They're too lazy to press buttons.
    http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sto...raps/OHBOY.gif

Like my post, want to give me a kudos, or just do something for the fun of it?
    V Then click these! V
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/MrsTommoSwag.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Red face THIS GAME IS NOT FAIR AT ALL WOW THANKS JAKE SHORE FOR THE CURSE!

Some Guy Was doing dropgame and he said its cheaper then paying 2000 gem i said no what if i report you he said i promise i sad peomise what he said just drop ive reported him before he got banned and I GOT CURSED? Why? WHY? In Hell I Saw LOADS of people Same Problem? I MEAN I WASNT EVEN DROPPING A DIRT SEED! I Was Talking Owner Not To Scam And BANG! Warning From Admin?!?!?! THANKS I leave This Game Bye All

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Eko007 View Post
    Some Guy Was doing dropgame and he said its cheaper then paying 2000 gem i said no what if i report you he said i promise i sad peomise what he said just drop ive reported him before he got banned and I GOT CURSED? Why? WHY? In Hell I Saw LOADS of people Same Problem? I MEAN I WASNT EVEN DROPPING A DIRT SEED! I Was Talking Owner Not To Scam And BANG! Warning From Admin?!?!?! THANKS I leave This Game Bye All
    Being in Drop Game world is AGAINST THE RULES! You bring attention in Drop Game worlds and more and more people maybe joins! Follow the rules!
    Do /rules.
    Hello.

I'm ParkourDevil and I wish you a happy day!
    Adios.

Default Wow! Mods are so hardworking! Didnt expect that......

Hey guys, if you want to see some mod info....
    Go to the world MODS
    It gives info about mods

What in the blazes happened here o_o''

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotAmerican View Post
    Hey guys, if you want to see some mod info....
    Go to the world MODS
    It gives info about mods
    Not sure if troll or something... But the Cheat Engine thingy is SUPER HILARIOUS!

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.TommoSwag View Post
    They're too lazy to press buttons.
    I'm pretty sure they were too lazy to read xD
    In Game Name: SpookyNinja4